Chapter 23: Remembering and Making Ideas

Yuz was signing some papers in his office when tamaki came inside. He stood up as he saw his son ... "are you all right? "

"Y-yes I'm fine..." He looked down at the key and held it up, "what's this?" he asked curiously.

His father was silent for a bit. He sighed and took the key. "its something I made your mother do..... When kyoya left when you were little, it was very hard on you.... You carried his photo for days... So... I made your mother hide all the photos of you two... Eventually you got better... You wouldn't eat or anything.... "

Tamaki felt a year run down his cheek, as his voice shook a bit. "C-could show me them now...please...." he looked at him sad eyes.

His father nodded and went over to a cabniet in his office. they were always locked and tamaki knew they were off limits when he was little, he opened the cabinet and took out 3 shoeboxes out. Inside there was all the photos his mother took. Tamaki saw the first photo, little kyoya holding his bear and cuddling it. The memories were coming back.

Tamaki cried happily as he admired the pictures, "thank you dad...." he gasped softly and sadly, kissing his cheek. He hugs him tightly.

"I'm so sorry... " he whispered... Apologizing it seems for everything. They embraced a few more minutes until yuz pulled away. "go back to him... He must be worried about you..." Yuz motioned towards the guest home.

Tamaki nodded and took his small box with him, he smiled and sighed happily. He left back you he guest house, with the pictures and box.

Entering the home, kyoya was already at the door. He didn't move from that spot since he left?...

"He's a trained soilder...." hikaru commented, earning him a slap to the head by haruhi. "Ow!"

Kyoya didn't say anything. He looked at tamaki and brought him into a hug.

"That's my cue to leave... come haruhi, leave mommy and daddy to cuddle...." hikaru left running upstairs. They were only there to keep kyoya company.

Haruhi followed him, as they left the two alone.

Tamaki blushed and hugged him tightly. "I love you mommy~" he pulled away sniffling. He pulled out the pictures, and handed them to him.

"... where... tamaki, its.. us!" Kyoya was excited. Each one was a fond memory of them. "You were so adorable." Kyoya smiled and looked at the photos. He sat down with the box and pulled tamaki down with him. "This was when you thought you could cover me in whip cream... "

Tamaki blushed, "well you were sweet and my dad said he loved a lot of sweets that morning so I wanted to make you extra sweet and give you to my dad" he giggles, "I was little I didn't know what I was doing" he blushed embarrassed.

"You were the swee one... " kyoya smiled and went through more photos.. laughing at their antics...kyoya stopped at one. It was a photo of him and his sister. she had them pin on the ground tickling them.

Tamaki looked at him sadly, and held him close tightly. "Kyoya?" He watched him admire the picture.

"Nothing.. its.. just.. I'm glad you're here..." kyoya smiled and kissed tamaki in the lips softly.

Tamaki held his hand tightly. "I love you Kyoya, I'll be here forever and always" he whispers against his lips.

Kyoya leaned onto tamaki as they went through all the boxes. hikaru came down stairs with kaoru mori and hani.

"Boss.. its pool time! The girls be coming down soon.. " hikaru ran out to the back as the others followed and jumped into the pool.

"They are trying hard to keep you happy..." kyoya looked up at tamaki. "Go..join them. Ill make something to eat and... " kyoya looked away as kari and haruhi came down stairs. Kari held her hand tight as they walked to the pool.