Chapter 11: Hoping For Better

Tamaki's heart stopped as his eyes wide , tears welling in his eyes, "k-kyoya!! H-haruhi stop the car!!!"

"Senpai i cant!!" Haruhi was rushing to get Kari to the hospital and the car to where Kyoya had told her.

"STOP THE DAMN CAR HARUHI!"

"TAMAKI CALM DOWN!!" Haruhi yelled back in panic Tamaki was distracting her. She had almost crashed into three cars.

"HARU--"

"SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN SENPAI YOU FREAKING OUT IS NOT GONNA HELP! STOP DISTRACTING ME OR WERE GONNA END UP LIKE THAT TOO!!!"

Tamaki tried to open the door but Haruhi had put it on child lock knowing he would be stupid enough to jump out. He growled and pounded on the car then finally sat back in his seat crying terribly.

Haruhi felt horrible but she didn't know what would happen if she stopped the car and turned back, but Kari also needed to get to the hospital before anything happened horrible to Kari.

Arriving at the hospital, haruhi rushed inside to get Kari help.  The nurses came out and helped her out of the car. 

Tamaki saw the keys were still in the car, he knew he couldn't take it, he had to give it to the police but what about Kyoya?

He cried, "wh-what do I do?!" he snarled at himself confused, he cried and move to the driver seat. He wiped his tears,

'Just believe he's ok, believe he's alive...'

He took the car and drove it out to the police station.

When he arrived at the station his legs were a bit weak as he walked in and did as Kyoya asked. He  was still shaking in fear and depression his heart had felt like it really had stopped beating all he could think of was the explosion and Kyoya.

'Please don't be dead Kyoya please!' he thought and gripped his arms.

"excuse me ... Do you need help?" An officer asked., the police alerts were going off. 

' three dead... Ootori, yuuichi.  Ootori, akito.. Ootori, kyoya..'  The police scanner went off. 

"sir?  Are you alright?" The officer asked Tamaki again.

Tamaki stumbled down onto the floor as everything started spinning, "k-kyoya~" tears fell down his cheek as his breathe became unsteady.

The officers surrounded him.  "sir... Sir do you need to be taken to a hospital?"  No... He... He had to hand over the car... he had to finish kyoya wishes.

"I um..I'm...f-fine" he panted as he stood up weakly, "the-the car has the evidence...of wh-what happened." he held back his tears and placed the keys in the officers hand.

The officer took the keys.  Another one helped tamaki into a integration room for privacy.  "sir... Can you tell me what happened?  Do you wish us to contact your family?"

"I-I just..." he was speechless, he couldn't think and soon he started feeling like he couldn't breathe, "c-call A-anne she's....my mother..." he tried to give them the number off memory and waited as he was blank minded dying inside.

"sir, the car is loaded.... We found a few phones..." The officer interupted.

"call a contact named anne... Tell her we have her son...." the other officer said, he grabbed a cup of coffee and served Tamaki a cup. 

"Sir... drink... you look so pale..." the officer smiled and waited until there was a knock on the door. 

"Oh my...what happened to you?" She rushed over to him and lifted his chin, he looked as if he wasn't even there anymore, "oh my Tamaki....what did you do? What happened my dear son?"