Special Chapter

Author's Note: this is actually dedicated to Illegally-Dead  as you can see I can't make a sequel hehe but I can make a special chapter which I said to the Epilogue hehe. So I hope you'll like it.

•••

Today is Taeil's graduation so Johnny decided to throw a party because finally one of them will be able to escape from what they call prison. The party he's throwing is only for their cycle of friends consisting of 22 dorks but they can add one more because it's Renjun and they can't say no to him.

Luckily the 95, 96, and 97 liners don't have a class so they can set the party while Doyoung joins Taeil and distract him for he's the best candidate to distract his bottom.

"So my child called me earlier saying that Renjun finally met a hot lover." Johnny started as he arrange the drinks and foods together with Kun.

"Who?." Ten asked as he helps Taeyong to decorate the wall.

"I think his name is Yang..."

"Hoe, who's your child?." Ten sassily asked and rolled his eyes.

Johnny scratched his nape and let out a chuckle, "Donghyuck, he called me and said Renjun was kissed in front of their class."

"What?!." The rest asked in unison as they were shocked because of the bomb Johnny dropped especially Sicheng.

"Pay off, dumbass." Taeyong said and went closer to Jaehyun who only sighed in defeat and gave Taeyong his money.

"Are you betting on my brother?." Sicheng asked and Taeyong nodded.

"What did you bet about?." Yuta asked making Sicheng glare at him but he just chuckled and hugged him.

"Whether he's a bottom or not." Jaehyun answered in defeat.

"Of course he'll win because bottoms sticks together." Ten crossed his arms and laughed.

"How accurate a family of bottoms." Kun laughed and Sicheng went towards him trying to strangle him but Yuta was fast enough to pull him beside him.

"You talk like you can top Hansol." Yuta fired as he wants to avenge Sicheng.

Everyone laughed and went back to what they were doing earlier as if nothing happened.

Chenle who was running earlier stopped his tracks as the two boys he's with were so slow that he just turned around and groaned, "How slower can you two get?."

"What's with the rush anyway?." Sungchan asked as he and Jisung are too lazy to run.

"Yes you've been like this since break time, Lele." Jisung seconded.

Chenle rolled his eyes, "I wanna see Renjun and his lover, hoes."

"So? Is that our problem, how?." Sungchan raised one of his eyebrows giving Chenle an attitude.

"I've heard someone keeps flirting with Shotaro...." Chenle didn't have the time to finish his sentence when Sungchan grabbed Jisung's hand and ran towards the 00 liners classroom.

"These twin idiots!." Chenle grunted and followed them.

"Can you stop, Sunshine? You've been squealing for an hour, when will you stop?." Mark asked as he massaged his temple and covered his ears because his lover can't stop being such a loud ass.

Donghyuck finally stopped squealing which was a relief to everyone who's inside the classroom aka the 99 except for lucas and 00 liners and rolled his eyes.