Chapter 01

For centuries Angels and Demons never get along, always fighting who's the almighty and who's the strongest that even resulted to a war because the Demons wanted to prove that they are much stronger than them which the Angels thought it's nonsense and ignored them but the Demons started killing their kind which resulted for them to fight back.

During the war many Angels were brutally killed and many Demons were beheaded for doing horrible things and keeps sinning. When the war keeps coming and coming some Angels and Demons were growing tired of it that's why they decided to put aside their hate and built a new District where they teach Angels and Demons to get along and know the importance of trusting each other like they do.

The Senior Angels and Demons vowed to never let the Heaven and Hell affect their District and that's what happened, the District Heaven and Hell once tried to manipulate the District for once they sided one side they will gain more power and will be able to defeat the other but it just pissed the District Hellven Masters and almost started a rebellion but was stopped by an agreement.

That once every five years the District Hellven can choose any creature of their District and teach them whatever they want to teach which pleased them.

And now is the day their gates will open once again, picking the best creatures of the two Districts.

Taeil was currently flying with his angel friends and on their way to the District when something hit his right wing. He lost his balance and was falling onto the ground.

"Hyung!!." The angels called him in unison, he was waiting for the impact but he suddenly floated and opened his eyes.

He saw a man that looks like a bunny flying towards him with guilt and concern written all over his face.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry my friend used a mirror spell and the spell I casted went to your direction instead." He said while holding Taeil's hand.

Taeil was so mesmerised by the beauty of the hybrid that he almost forgot that his wing hurts, he then closed his eyes, winced in pain and gripped his hand.

"Hyung are you okay?Can you still fly?" Shotaro was the first to land and went immediately towards his hyung.

"My wing hurts and I don't think I can fly." He softly said and tried to flap his wings but immediately regret it for it was hurting too much.

"You can just ask Sicheng hyung to heal you." Jeno said as soon as he land and Doyoung shook his said, feeling guilty to what he did he looked at the Angel's eyes.

"I... I'm really sorry but healing it will hurt you even more, you need to bath in the enchanted lake for you to heal." He guilty said.

"Don't be sorry, it's okay it's just an accident." Taeil softly said while avoiding Doyoung's gaze.

"If I can't heal you why not let Kun ge carry you?." Sicheng said, Kun was about to agree when Doyoung suddenly spoke.

"I can carry you after all I am the reason why you can't fly, where are you headed anyways?." Doyoung ignored the look that the Angels are giving him and only focused at Taeil's gaze.

"Well..... we're..uhm h...heading at District Hellven." Taeil stuttered and was flustered because of Doyoung's stares.

"That's great!! we are going there too and more reasons for me to carry you." Doyoung smiled which made Taeil blushed and looked away.

"Doyoung, how slower can you get?." Hansol who's Doyoung's hybrid friend sarcastically said while crossing his arm and sneaked a glance to Kun who was also looking at him.

Kun coughed and looked at the two, "Well then, we'll entrust you Taeil hyung's safety, be careful." Doyoung nodded and the Angels decided to go.

Doyoung looked at the flustered Angel infront of him and smiled, "Luckily the enchanted lake is near the District Hellven, so should we go there first and get you treated?."

Everyone was now gathering in front of the District Hellven's gate waiting for the District Master's to open it.

"How slower can they still get?." Hansol impatiently said.

"You're so impatient, hyung." Chenle laughed like a dolphin.

"The audacity to make us wait with these....fucking Angels." Yuta scoffs which made the Angels to roll their eyes.

"As if we want to wait together with a bunch of dumb demons." Renjun fired back.

Yuta made a fire in his hands and threatens to throw it at him when Sicheng immediately blocked his body and Renjun sarcastically smiled.

"Always acting without thinking, yeah how clever of you."

"You fucking twerp." Veins started showing on Yuta's neck and is ready to release the fire when Sicheng looked at him in the eyes.

"It's you who started it first, how come it's you who gets to attack?." He calmly said, how ironic that his calm voice made him calm a little but was immediately angered because of it.

Johnny patted Yuta's shoulder and told him to calm down because the District Masters are coming, Yuta gave them one last glare before ignoring them.

Donghyuck who's at the back giggled when he saw what happened, teasing the demons is what he lives for but of course his boyfriend is also the reason why he keeps living in this fucking world. Quietly he sneaked to Renjun's place and tapped his shoulder, Renjun turned around with his eyebrows nearly connected but was connected when he saw Donghyuck one of the fallen angel and his best friend.

"How come you're here." Renjun irritatedly said but deep inside he is happy because Donghyuck's here beside him.

"Awe, Renee you're still short tempered and short." Donghyuck laughed and Renjun just shot him a glare.

Donghyuck loves calling him Renee which at first made him mad but eventually got used to it and just lets him call him whatever he wants. He just lets Donghyuck do whatever he wants because after all that is all he could do for him.

"You're short! You and your boyfriend are short!." Renjun was annoyed and he knows that Donghyuck loves it when he gets annoyed.

"We haven't seen each other for like a long time, Renee you didn't change and your height also didn't change." This time he laughed loudly catching some attention but Donghyuck being himself he didn't care.

"Could you lower it down, you're so noisy." Jaemin said and Renjun's beautiful silver eyes gazed at  Donghyuck who doesn't give a damn.

"Well suck it up angel 'cause I ain't following you." Donghyuck sassily said and returned his gaze back to Renjun but was suddenly pulled by Mark.

"You're so noisy, Sunshine I keep hearing you at the back." Mark whispered in his ears which made him blush so hard that Renjun just gave him a disgusting look and he just stuck his tongue out to him.

Their attention was caught by a group of nine creatures flying towards them that is composed of three angels, four demons one fallen angel and a hybrid.

"They're so beautiful..." Shotaro said admiringly and Xiaojun agreed with him.

Once they landed they gave them a smile and Leeteuk who has the 'Head Master' vibe in him greeted them with a big sweet smile, "Our years together is going to be an interesting one, so we welcome you all to our District..hoping that none of you will be afraid to be different because being true to yourself is the only way out."

"Once again...Welcome to District Hellven where District Heaven and District Hell doesn't matter."