Chapter 02

It has only been yesterday when they got in the District Hellven but it felt like they've been there for years. After the District Masters toured them personally around the district a fire suddenly emerged the moment the District Masters left because the Angels and Demons can't stand each other.

"Those bastards! If I can only kill them I would've done it a long time ago." Jaemin gritted his teeth and slammed the food down the table.

"Puh-lease you can kill them, you just don't have the guts." Donghyuck who's sitting between Shotaro and Renjun rolled his eyes.

Jaemin shot him a glare but Donghyuck just continued chatting with Renjun. Kun who was sitting beside Sicheng looked at Donghyuck and called him.

"Donghyuck did you...perhaps came together with Taeyong hyung?." His question silenced the whole group.

Donghyuck smiled and slowly nodded, "Yes, Ten hyung dragged him out of the house and I think he's isolating himself in his room again."

After Taeyong's banishment from the District Heaven he never showed himself ever again to the Angels, they understand him because back then he'd rather stay alone than to be in a crowd.

"Your house is just infront of ours right?." Sicheng asked and he just nodded while focusing his gaze back to Renjun who was silently eating.

Instead of dorms the District Masters thought of just building houses with four rooms so that it would be cozy and so that many students will fit in it. The District Hellven is a paradise with houses on the side, the building where they eat and study is located not so far from the mansion of the District Masters that is located at the very center.

"Jeno scoot over there, you're crushing me." Jaemin whined and kept pushing Jeno back onto his seat but he just hugged him tightly.

"No I don't." Jeno smiled and the rest just grunted.

"Seriously? Right infront of us?." Xiaojun scoffs and rolled his eyes, the two pretended like they never heard what Xiaojun just said and continued to mind their business not knowing the gaze Renjun gave them.

"Such a sore in the eyes." He mumbled and continued to eat, Donghyuck nudged him and leaned closer.

"I know right? I feel like vomiting." He then fake gagged which made Renjun and Shotaro chuckle.

"Hyung you're so funny." Shotaro said while chuckling, Donghyuck turned to him and pinched his cheeks lightly.

"And you're such a cutie." He giggled.

"Right, where's Taeil hyung?." Xiaojun asked when he noticed that he's not with them.

That's when everyone also noticed that Taeil is not with them, Kun just smiled and stood up while Sicheng did the same.

"I think he's with the hybrid what's his name again?....ahh Doyoung he's with Doyoung." After he finished his sentence he followed Kun and went to Taeyong's place, it's been years since they last saw their older brother and right now they swear to not let him shut them out.

"Renjun hyung!!!." Everyone in Renjun's table thought that a dolphin learned to scream but it just turns out to be Chenle, their hybrid friend.

"Lele." He smiled and hugged him the moment Chenle threw his body to him.

Chenle pouted, "I would've stay beside you yesterday but Hansol hyung said I should stay beside them until we get inside." Renjun chuckled and led him to their table.

"Hi hyungs." He greeted the rest of them and they smiled.

"Hi lele." Jeno greeted and smiled sweetly, Jaemin smiled and waved at him while Xiaojun just smiled at him.

"How's your stay here?" Donghyuck asked and Chenle blushed a little which made him smirked.

"Well it's been okay and I've met a demon-a hot yet rude demon." He then pouted.

"Spill the tea." You could say that they're intrigued to what's happening to Chenle's love life.

"W..well I want to say it but I wont." He said which made them disappointed especially Donghyuck.

He was about to say something when they heard a voice infront of them.

"Sunshine." The moment he heard the pet name his eyes gleamed and immediately stood up to hug his boyfriend.

"Mark!!." He called softly and kissed him, Jeno and Jaemin immediately covered Shotaro and Chenle's eyes which made Renjun sneered.

"Get a room!." They said in unison.

' They act like they don't do that infront of them, how pathetic.' he thought.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and kissed Renjun's cheek, "Well this is a goodbye, Renee we have to do something so ta-ta."

After he left silence filled their table, Renjun looked at the couple who's flirting infront of him once more and just rolled his eyes before leaving.

"Hyung where are you going!?." Shotaro yelled and he just waved his hands.

"It's not like he's going faraway you can just follow him." He heard Jeno said.

"Fucker." He mumbled.

While strolling he saw a demon flying towards him-more like falling towards him before he gets to react the demon's body collided with his. He groaned and closed his eyes, the impact was so strong that he can't help but to just silently curse.

The demon stood up and helped him get up, "Are you alright, ge?." He then immediately looked at the demon who called him ge.

The demon had a black hair, eyes and wings which was rare to their kind if you ask him, like him to their kind who has white hair, wings and silver eyes.

"Yeah, it's not like you... falling to me will get me killed." He dusted off the dirt on his clothes and didn't know that Yangyang had another interpretation in his mind to what he said and just chuckled.

"It might not get you killed but it can make you regret." Renjun looked at him with confusion.

"You're weird."is all what he can say to the gorgeous demon infront of him.

'Wait did I just call him... gorgeous? There's something wrong with me.' Renjun thought.

Yangyang smiled, "I'm Liu Yangyang, how about you ge? What's your name?."

Renjun didn't know why he's comfortable around him who's a demon and why he likes hearing Yangyang calling him ge but that's another question for him to answer when the right time comes, but for now he'd just want to know the demon more even though his father forbids him to do so.

He smiled back, "I'm Huang Renjun nice to meet you, Yang."

Maybe just maybe them being with the demons isn't so bad after all.