Chapter 13

Everyone was ecstatic when Sicheng woke up especially Yuta who never left his side always following him wherever he goes. Instead of getting annoyed Sicheng found it cute and he just shakes his head and lets out a chuckle.

"Are you not getting tired of following me?." Sicheng raised his brow and chuckled.

Yuta made a gesture like he's thinking and immediately shook his head 'no', "Since it's you I won't get tired even if I have to follow you for the rest of my life." He then smile showing his perfect set of white teeth which made Sicheng blush.

"You're so cheesy." He then smacked his shoulder causing for the older to laugh.

"Only to you, my Sichengie." He teased and the younger tried to run away from the crazy older. When Yuta saw him running towards to Renjun he decided to not run after him.

"Come back to me once you're done talking to him, Sichengie!." He shouted and the younger just waved his hands to him without looking back.

Renjun who was at the lake has a smile plastered on his face and decided to tease the older who's a blushing mess, "Sichengie~." He playfully called and the older glared at him before sitting down next to him.

"Is your back not hurting you?." The younger started and the older just smiled weakly.

"There's not a time it's not hurting but I'll get used to it, it was the choice I made so I have to man up and stick with it." He honestly answered which caused for the younger to nodded in satisfaction.

Renjun actually admires the Angels who were brave enough to come up to a decision without any hesitation. Just like his friends who faced the wrath of the Almighty One just to be with the love of their life, at first he always thought that choosing to be banished just to be with their mates is the dumbest thing that an Angel could do, always asking that 'Was it all worth it? Sacrificing just for love, is it worth it?'.

"Is it all worth it?." He asked again when silence was taking over and the older slowly nodded with a hum.

"Of course it is, I can be with him without restrictions, without the pathetic rule he created and also the freedom that I never thought I will be able to have. It was the best choice that I had ever made." He answered with a smile then facing him, Renjun can clearly see the stars dancing in his eyes which made him happy for him.

You see among them Sicheng was like a robotic angel who was sculpted to be a perfect example of an Angel, always teaching him to don't do this don't do that only do this only do that and he obliged without any compliants without any hesitation for he wants to live the expectation of the Almighty one even if he has to forget his freedom.

Now that he finally has his freedom he can't be more happy for him.

"I..I also want that." He quietly said.

Sicheng scooted over and pat his shoulder, "What exactly do you want, Renjun?."

Renjun looked at the sky, "I want to be with my mate without worrying about the rule, I want to be happy with him, I want to serve him with all I have and I want a future with him." 

"Be happy with whom? Serve whom? A future with whom?." Sicheng continuously asked him which made him chuckled.

Suddenly a loud voice calling Renjun was heard, they saw a demon walking towards them with a big smile plastered on his face while enthusiastically waving at them. This scene made Renjun smile unknowingly and he instinctively waved his hand gesturing for the younger to come closer.

Even without answering his question he now knew who Renjun was pertaining to and he can't be more happy for his brother who did nothing but to care for his brothers happiness.

"You should follow what your heart wants, Injunie. Well scratch that I know that you'll follow it eventually." Sicheng said with a smile and Renjun smiled wamly to him.

"The Almighty One actually wants me to warn you about falling in love with a demon but I don't want to be a hindrance to your happiness you deserve better, Injunie. I suggest to never let Yangyang go." Sicheng stood up as he saw Yangyang only a few meters away from them.

"Ge!."

"I'd be a total fool to do that, wouldn't I?." Renjun chuckled while looking at Yangyang and Sicheng started to walk away, walking to his mate's warm embrace.

The moment Renjun got up Yangyang held his two hands and they twirl around. Yangyang smile widened when he heard his ge giggled making his heart beats faster as it should.

"I assume that you and Donghyuck are in good terms now?."Yangyang said when they stopped twirling around.

Renjun nodded, "Yes, we're in good terms now."

"That's good, how about with Jeno and Jaemin?."He asked, Renjun stopped for a moment before answering his question.

"We talked yesterday and all is good, we're friends again we don't hold any grudge any more and that's thanks to you." Renjun suddenly pressed Yangyang's nose which made the younger giggled.

"That's good to know, ge. Holding a grudge isn't a good thing you know." Renjun then looked at him with admiration.

"How come a Demon gets to teach an Angel about holding a grudge?." He teased and Yangyang just laughed and shrugged his shoulder.

"Ge, would you get mad if I say I'm in love with you?." Renjun's eyes widened because of the younger's sudden confession.

Yangyang casually looked at the surprised older and chuckled, "It's only normal for mates to be in love with their other half, right? Because I'm not an exemption, ge." He continued.

"But of course if you're not okay with we can just pretend that...that didn't happened."

Renjun then glared at him and smacked his shoulder, "How could you say that."

"Say what?." He confusedly asked.

"Saying we should just forget the confession you just made." Yangyang shrugged his shoulders.

"It's not that important anyways." Renjun then slapped his cheeks very lightly with face turning color red.

"If I say Yangyang I'm in love with you too but of course we can pretend that didn't happened, will you forget that?." Yangyang's heart suddenly pounded in excitement.

"Of course not." He said with a wide smile and Renjun huff.

"Exactly my point."

"Then do you love me too, ge?." He asked which made Renjun's face turned red and heart pounds faster.

Instead of answering him Renjun leaned closer and captured the youngers lips which shocked Yangyang for a moment but eventually returned his ge's kiss.

Once Renjun pulled himself away he smiled, "I love you, Yangyang." And a very loud thunder was heard it's like the District Heaven is very very angry but that didn't scared Renjun for he has Yangyang now and he has a lot of friends that supports him.

"I love you too, ge."

Once the creatures heard the very loud thunder they rushed outside only seeing Renjun being taken away by Senior Angel Suho with a smile on his face and the three District Masters flying along with them. They even saw Yangyang looking at him with a smile.

"He looks like a fool smiling." Donghyuck dissed and Mark nudged him.

"What just happened?." Jaemin asked and Yangyang smiled even more while staring at his mate gracefully flying away from him.

"Love happened."