Shoto Todoroki - Feared

A/N: requested by @allyssajj11 ! sorry this took long, i don't know much about marvel, but i tried my best, ahaha.

Pairing: Shoto Todoroki x Scarlet Witch!Reader

Anime: My Hero Academia

Summary: [Name], the new transfer student joins UA.

"Is that her? The new transfer student everyone's talking about?"

"Yeah, she's pretty dangerous from what I heard..."

"Shut up! She's looking this way...!"

"And there's the whispers again..." [Name] thought, avoiding the looks from the group of students huddled together. "Rumors sure do travel quickly around here."

Moving her feet swiftly, she tried her best to get to the Principal's Office as quickly as possible, keeping her head down. Knocking on the door once, [Name] fiddled with her fingers before hearing a chipper voice from inside the room.

"You can come in!"

"Okay..."

"[Name] [Last Name], correct?" Nezu asked, getting a nod from the girl. "Ah, you have a special case, I see. We'll be putting you under supervision with Aizawa, then. Oh, there he is now."

Turning around, the two saw a worn-out looking man standing in the doorway.

"Is this the kid?"

"Yes, they are!" He confirmed. "Now that you're here, you should introduce them to the rest of your students. Considering the fact that they may join your class, of course."

"Alright. Let's go." Immediately, he headed out the doorway, making [Name] hastily hurry after him, after giving a quick thank-you to the principal.

~~~~~

"Alright everyone, shut up." Aizawa grunted, shooting a quick glare at the class to quiet them. "We have someone here I'm sure you're all curious about. Hurry up and introduce yourself."

"Um, I'm [Name] [Last Name]. Nice to meet you all." She bowed.

"Question!" A boy with green hair raised his hand.

"Y-Yes?"

"What's your quirk, if you don't mind?"

She ran a hand through her hair, avoiding his gaze. "...My quirk is energy manipulation. I can sort of do telepathy and other things..."

The bell suddenly rang, causing everyone to move out of their seats hurriedly.

The teacher sighed, watching some students scurry out the door as quickly as possible. "And there they go." He turned to [Name], who was looking at everyone with questionable gazes. "It's lunch, so you get out and go eat so I can sleep."

"Alright..." She sweatdropped as the man slipped into a yellow sleeping bag on the floor and fell asleep immediately.

~~~~~

Looking around the cafeteria, [Name] slightly cowered from the stares she was getting from a few tables.

"I don't know who to sit with..."

"[Name]! Would you like to have lunch with us?" A girl with short, brown hair asked, walking up to the girl. "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Ochaco Uraraka."