Teru Minamoto - Rules (2)

a/n: part 2 to the previous Teru oneshot, requested by 11037WEEB on quotev! Read if you want it to make sense...or don't if you don't want it to lmao

Pairing: Teru Minamoto x Rebel!Fem!Reader

Anime: Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun

Summary: After sneaking alcohol and a pack of cigarettes into the school, Teru blackmails [Name] into doing work for him.

After the whole situation, Teru and [Name] (begrudgingly) traded numbers to keep in touch and so he could update her on any work she needed to do for him. She woke up the next morning and did her normal routine, finally arriving at the school.

A ping was heard from her phone, and [Name]'s eye twitched as she scrolled through the long list he just sent.

"This son of a—"

"Ah, probably shouldn't be cursing when staff is nearby." A voice whispered in her ear, making her whirl around in surprise. Before she could respond, Teru silently pointed at the two-tone haired science teacher walking down the hallway.

"....." He looked over at the two questionably, raising an eyebrow, then continued on his walk.

Letting out a short sigh of relief, [Name] blinked, then faced Teru with a menacing glare. "Was that your way of making fun of me?!"

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head with a closed-eye smile. "I was helping you just now."

Growling in response, [Name] sharply pulled on his tie. "Stop fucking mocking me, damn it—"

The bell suddenly rung, echoing throughout the school from the speakers. The two perked up, and the blond smiled, gently removing their grip on his tie.

"Make sure you go to class, [Name]." He called out to her retreating figure.

"Tch." She clicked her tongue, flipping him off.

~~~~~

"Woah, you're actually here."

"Yeah yeah, what a shock, huh." Rolling her eyes, [Name] slumped on the desk, sparing a glance at the reddish-brown haired boy sitting next to her. "Look at all this stuff I have to do by the end of the week."

Natsuhiko looked at her phone screen, his eyebrows raising. "Holy shit, why do you have to do all this? Is it like a favor, or what?"

"More like blackmail. If I don't do this, I might get expelled."

"Sounds harsh! I can't even imagine having to go to a different school than my lady..." He drawled, gazing off into the distance.

"Still up with that? Get a life, man." She snickered.

Out of the corner of her eye, she shifted her gaze, finally noticing someone at the door. Her expression immediately morphed into disgust.

"Is [Name] here?" A familiar blond called out into the room, his eyes meeting the annoyed girl. 

"Hey, isn't that the student council president or something?" Natsuhiko whispered.

"Yeah, the douche that has me under his thumb." She muttered back.

Teru glanced between the two. "Ah, there you are. I need you to do some work, and don't worry, you'll be excused for your absences."

"Fine, fine..." The people in the classroom whispered and gaped at the rebellious female actually listening to him, making an irk mark start to form.

"Good luck...!" Her friend muttered before she left the room.

"Yeah, I'll definitely need it."

~~~~~

Click.

"...So, how much longer are you gonna make me do this for?"

Click.

"Until I'm satisfied."

Click.

"Ughhhh..."

Currently, the two were stapling papers in an empty room. The sounds of other talkative classrooms were muffled by the closed doors, silence filling the space instead.

"This sucks..." She mumbled, her eyelids starting to droop. The boy in front of her gazed at her sleepy figure for a few moments, then leaned over the desk to flick her forehead. "Ow!"

"Wake up, you still have a lot of things to do."

"You think I don't know that already?!" She snapped, rubbing the spot on her forehead.

"...[Name], I have a question for you." He asked after a moment of silence.

"What."

"Do you know of the rumors surrounding this school?"

"What, like the seven mysteries?" The girl boredly replied, leaning back on the foldable chair she was sitting on. "Pssh, that stuff's old news. It's what this whole fuckin' school's about."

"So I assume you've met Hanako."

His sudden statement made [Name] jolt in her chair, crashing to the floor with a loud thud.

"W-What?"

Teru smirked. "Oh, so I was right, huh?"

"You...!"

He chuckled at their annoyed expression, going back to stapling papers. "Anyways, since you can see him as well, I'll have you accompany me in helping exorcise the supernaturals. I'll be asking you to keep an eye on him for now. Keep reporting back to me, and maybe try to get him to spill something, if possible."

"And why, exactly, should I do that?"

"Because if you do this..." He tapped a finger to his chin. "...I'll drop the entire workload and consider forgetting your little mishap ever happened. You won't have to worry about me bothering you again."

"...!"

"I'm just offering, though." Teru shrugged, organizing the finished stack of papers on his desk. "If not, well, looks like you're gonna have to work for me for a much...longer time."

Walking over to the fallen girl on the floor, he held out his hand once more, the light from the windows casting a bright aura around his shadowed silhouette.

"Well...?"

[Name] stared at his hand, getting a sudden rush of déjà vu.

"....." Silently, the girl got up from the floor herself, dusting off her clothes. She watched his hand fall to his side, then looked up at the blond with a blank stare. "...No. I'm not gonna rat out my friend for some pretty-boy who just wants to kill him for...reasons I really don't care for. Sorry, but you'll have to deal with me for a bit longer."

[Name] swiftly left the room after that, a shaky smirk growing on her face.

"His surprised expression was fucking hilarious!"

Meanwhile, the blond was still standing in place, shaking his head.

"[Name], huh...if she won't tell me anything, I suppose I'll have to keep an eye on her, instead."