part ten

Avery's POV

Remind me again why I hate Tuesdays.

Most of my everyday lives are sucks, get over it.

Oh wait - let me elaborate that previous statement. Today I didn't grab a lunch considering Clara and Nate would be at the cafetaria. So instead, I'm going to my old favorite spots. The place isn't that far from school but it takes five minutes walk or so. Don't call me creepy, but the place meant for an old house in the middle of the woods. It's not really in the middle, I know how extensive that woods is. Just an abandoned woods at the back of my school. No one knows how often I got here. Neither Clara.

The house itself made of wooden. Time flies, that house looked extremely old and creaky. Judging by how I've been into this place, this house must built in the early 80s. There are no things in there, except for the spider webs and hole of rats. I've never disturbed by their presence, so what's not to like about this house? It may sounds bad but it really is not like you've imagined. First start off, you know how I love nature. This house you claimed to be creepy has a massive beautiful surroundings. There's this tiny but moderate lake across it, a big maple tree, and the wildflowers. You may neved saw it, but let me tell you this, these wildflowers here are very precious for me.

I have to freshen my mind albeit it only takes under ten minutes to do so. Two classes are waiting to be crunched up by me, folks. I was alone since the first period. I can count the words I  said today with both hands. I was laying on the grass, covered with a thin fabric I kept at the house. Not bothering to look the time, I took deep breaths repeatedly attempting to push these disruption in my head.

Last night, I rememberred Harry muttering something while I was sleeping. I noticed his existence in my room, more likely in my bed the moment he plaited my hair with the hand of his. His action was slow and gentle but enough to make me awake for three seconds. He seemed to be in some deep thoughts before he muttered some words in my ear. Unfortunately I was already back to my lovely fairytale dreams. To top it all, I need to know what he said or muttered.

On first thought, I'm not mad at Clara or anything. I just can't deal with her in this very situation. I can't believe she was keeping a big secret about the guy I loved when I was very broken. Tears has fallen way too much than you could've guessed. He broke my heart many times, and yet I'm still here. Loving him unconditionally.

It's sucks, you know. Sometimes I wished I could like a better guy. A guy who'll never break my heart. Doesn't need to be handsome and charming, as much as I want it, but at least that guy always willing to have crazy times with me. I kind of have some hyperactive in my bones. Well a little. That's why whenever I met someone, I have these wild ideas to mess with my victims. And, not mean to be rude, based on my experience ninety nine percent of the most of times, I'm killing it. People may not know, but I claimed myself as the best prankster.

I shook my head, stopping myself from being an idiot. Who in the right mind called themselves the best prankster? Obviously just me. But hey, I like to be me. I'm not planning to join a beauty contest but for now I enjoy my free times. I checked the time on my phone, and I almost jump in surprise.

"I'm going to be late!" I exclaimed as I rushed out through the woods.

I'm seven minutes late for the drama class. Late is something that's unforgivable for Madam Rose. Hence after the class, either I'm going to be punished or will be sent to Mr. Perkins room, our dear principal. Plus, this is my senior year so the rules are getting strongly recommended to my generation. Thing is, if I skip classes, it would be multiple times worse so I'm just gonna do this.

"Good afternoon, Madam," I greeted her who's now standing at the theater stage. Grabbing the courage that I have, I approached her. She stared at me like I'm such a lunatic for long five seconds.