chapter five

it has been a week since all that stuff went down, and now i had just come to the conclusion that i will never really figure out if it actually happened or not.

to me, it is fine. i don't care anymore. i have more important things to worry about.

one of those things are my sleep. i need to get more sleep and take better care of myself... especially after kirsten had set me up with this guy from our college.

he is nice, artsy... pretty similar to my type i guess, but i don't know for sure.

tomorrow we actually have a second date planned and i can't really tell if i'm excited or would just rather stay home and chicken out of it.

currently, i was laying in bed, my room almost completely pitch black other than the small light from the lights outside my window.

it is almost three in the morning and let me tell you, i am on the edge of completely passing out right here. i am debating whether or not to just close my eyes and fall asleep, but at the same time something is just telling me to stay awake, and the reason behind that is unknown.

i was laying there for a couple minutes more when i suddenly heard movement outside my open bedroom door. my body tensed up, not expecting to hear anything, but deciding to brush it off as my mind just playing tricks on me because i'm so tired.

then i heard it again, turning to look over at the door, but it was way too dark in my room to be able to see far enough.

i really need sleep...

i couldn't hear much more before a hand was placed over my eyes and lips were harshly pressed against my own, my heart jolting out of my chest.

i don't know why, but something in me really had the urge to respond to the stranger's kiss, their soft lips against mine as i could just feel the passion oozing from their mouth.

although i responded for a moment, i finally realized what was happening and tried to push them away by their hard chest. placing both hands over the material of their shirt i used as much force as i could, a muffled sound of struggle vibrating the both of our lips.

how did this person even get inside?

why do they feel so... familiar?

before i could stop them, their other hand had placed some sort of cloth over my mouth, my hands coming up to grab their wrist and desperately pull them away, but i wasn't even close to being a match to their strength.

i kept my mouth closed, but the strong chemical made it's way into my nose, causing myself to become lightheaded before everything became a blur.

everything happened so fast and in the blink of an eye i had fallen unconscious.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

jolting up out of my sleep, "hey!" i shouted, desperately looking to the side of me while my breathing was heavy.

did i... just dream that or was it actually real..?

i raised my hand, lightly grazing my fingers over both of my lips.

at this point.. i could most definitely say that i'm going insane. that would be the most reasonable explanation for all this instead of actually trying to figure out if everything is real or just a figment of my messed up imagination.

i immediately grabbed my phone from the bedside table, dialing kirsten's number.

i had to wait a couple moments before she picked up, "hello?" her voice rang from the phone as i pressed it up against my ear and the side of my face.