chapter fourteen

laying on the bed, i was looking up at the ceiling in the dark room, jungkook sleeping soundly beside me.

i haven't been able to sleep at all, jungkook so easily falling asleep as he really has nothing to worry about like i do.. at least what i can tell.

sighing, i just couldn't quite wrap my mind around it all, thinking about what could be happening between the other jungkook and i..

jungkook groaned from beside me, rolling over and wrapping his arms around me, burying his face in my neck, "go to sleep baby.." he mumbled into my skin, pulling me close.

i was now laying on my side, my back pressed up against the man's chest as i could feel his heartbeat, his lips gently kissing the back of my neck, butterflies filling my stomach.

finally, i was able to close my eyes, feeling his warmth.. melting in it.

part of me was wondering if jungkook had taken me to where he was staying before i had switched back here with him and i wonder what that place actually looks like because i now know that it wouldn't be the same as the place jungkook lives in korea.

even with my eyes closed, my mind was going crazy, jungkook whispering in my ear, "i'm serious.. go to sleep." his voice sent goosebumps across my skin and had my heart pounding.

i opened my eyes again, "i- i can't jungkook.."

carefully, even though i didn't really want out of his embrace, i still peeled his arms from me and got up off the bed, the man looking up at me from the mattress as i stood there in his shirt and my shorts.

"what is going on?" he asked, his voice groggily as he was still half asleep, "where are you going?"

"i'll be back, i'm just going for a walk."

i shuffled through my clothes in my wardrobe, finding some jeans and changing into them as the man on my bed was watching me.

"please.. just come back to bed, i miss your warmth," he whined, a light chuckle making its way up my throat.

"i'll come back to bed in a bit i promise, okay?" i looked over at him, buttoning up my jeans.

he let out a very loud and exaggerated sigh, his head falling back down into the pillow behind him. "you better come back soon.." he muttered, closing his eyes again and falling back asleep as i headed out of the room and out the apartment.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

i held my umbrella over my head as i was walking down the street.

it is probably around one or two in the morning, but yet there are still people driving down the street in the rain, and some places are still open like the gas stations and mini marts or whatever.

whilst walking down the street, i took in the fresh air, the sound of rain calming to me as i had all the time i wanted to think, being away from jungkook and all.

i just thought about him, probably sleeping in bed, all warm and cozy..

how funny is it to think i am cheating on him with this other jungkook when i'm not even in a real relationship with him.. and they are almost the exact same person, their qualities are the only thing keeping them from being the exact same.

i wonder if this jungkook has had a corrupt past too and just took it better than the other.. but the possibly of that is slim. this guy seems like he has had a pretty good life.. the other jungkook.. that is a whole different story.

i think that man just needs to be loved.. i think, no matter how crazy this sounds, that i'm ready to try and give him the love he needs.. the love he's never had.