chapter twelve

"darling, are you not going to answer me?" he asked, looking deep into my eyes.

if i didn't know any better i would think that this man was the same as the jungkook i can't tell if i was dreaming about or not.

he looked exactly the same. the same nose, hair, hands.. the same beautiful orbs..

"where.. are we?" i asked, disregarding his words from before to which he shook his head at.

"no, answer me first darling. that's how this works," he spoke, his dark eyes glimmering in the dim light around us, the outside dark as if it was night.

letting out a sigh at my lack of an answer, he brought his hand up to my face once again, grabbing my chin like he usually does, but this time it was delicately done, unlike how this jungkook usually would have done it.

"your forehead is covered in sweat, you were breathing heavy and squirming around, not to mention your cute little moans," at the last part he added, there was a cute but yet mischievous smile on his lips and a light pink covering his nose and cheeks, "all of which are signs that you were having a dirty little dream... now what was it, hm?"

"i- i.. uhm.." i suddenly felt this overwhelming shyness fill myself, my eyes shifting away from him although he had my chin in his grip, basically forcing me to face him, "it was about you..."

i was surprised at myself for the words that left my lips.. the power this man held to be able to break it from me so easily when before with anyone else i would have never gave out that information like that.

"oh i see.. so my shy darling has been dreaming about me too now?" i could just hear the smile on his face in the words that he spoke, not looking at the man, not really being able to.

i didn't know what to do or say, but one would try and get out of this situation. something about me was not letting me lash out at the man quite yet and i'm not even sure myself why.. maybe because i just woke up?

"you want to know where we are now darling?" he asked, causing my eyes to come back up and meet with his all too beautiful face again, some part of me wanting to just forget that this man was bad, "we are in korea."

"wh- what..?"

he grinned from ear to ear, "you slept like a baby all the way here on my private jet."

now i really felt sick, seeing how the man was so joyful, yet he didn't realize by doing this that it had put my mind into a state in which i felt helpless... something no one should want for someone they love.

jungkook must have noticed the look on my face, "is something the matter darling?"

just those words set me off now, not being able to contain the anger inside of me, my hand coming up to his face and slapping him as hard as i could, the sound of my flesh on his echoing throughout the room.

there were tears forming in my eyes, unbelieving to what he had just said.

how could he have gotten me all the way to korea while i was alseep?

"what the hell is your problem?!" i shouted, the man's head faced away from me now, his skin blistering red from the hit he had just received, "how could you bring me all the way here without any concern to how i would feel?!"

i watched how his jaw clenched upon my actions and the way i was shouting at him, his grip suddenly growing tighter on my chin, my hand grabbing onto his wrist and pulling him from me, getting scared for what he would do.

"i am sorry darling..." he whispered, getting up from his spot seated next to me on the mattress and heading for the door.

as i had realized what he was going to do i quickly got up out of my spot on the bed and rushed over to the door but it was too late. he had closed it faster than i could get there, my hands grabbing onto the handle of it just as the sound of a click was heard, signifying he had locked me in.