chapter fifteen

jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around me, trying to calm me down, "shh.. it is okay y/n.. it is just a nightmare.."

i cried in his arms, lightly pushing the man away by his shoulders and looking into his eyes.

"no it's not.." i shook my head quickly, "you don't understand!" tears fell from my eyes as jungkook was searching through them.

"what don't i understand? explain it to me," jungkook spoke, grabbing my hands as i shook my head some more.

"i- i can't.. there is no way.." he was looking at me in full confusion at my words, "i don't have time to explain anything! i need to get back!"

"get back? get back where? what are you talking about?" he was lost, my mind reminding me of the card in which that woman gave me.

she can help me...

i quickly got up off the bed, my hands slipping from his, and rushed out of the room.

running up to the table, i grabbed the card and phone that must have been left there when jungkook had brought me to my bed.

my head was pounding but i didn't care about it whatsoever.. my main priority was getting back to the man that needed me.

"y/n!" jungkook shouted at me as i was grabbing for my jacket, his hand wrapping around my wrist to stop me from moving any further.

"jungkook i'm so sorry! i need to go!" i looked into his eyes, tears covering my face, my heart breaking with every second that passed.

"please y/n.. please.. what is going on?" he begged, his eyes pleading with mine.

"i- i can't do this right now jungkook.." i carefully lifted my hand up, placing it on his cheek, "i will explain everything when i can.."

his grip loosened and i had quickly left the apartment whilst dialing the number on the card.

rushing down the hallway of the apartment building, an old woman picked up the phone, "hello?"

"mrs. jones?" i asked, breathing heavy as i was rushing, "this is the woman you ran into last night.. can i meet you?"

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

sitting in a very nice office, my heart was racing in anticipation as i waited for the woman like the man had instructed me to when i got here.

i couldn't help but feel bad for leaving jungkook in my apartment like that.. but i really don't know what i could do to make this all more understandable for him whilst trying to save another version of him.

i didn't even understand it much myself, so how am i supposed to explain anything to him until i do?

i'll get back to him and try to explain everything..

the door opened and the woman i had run into on the street the other night stepped inside, "hello y/n," she spoke, surprising me as i never told her my name.

chuckling slightly, she spoke, "you gave the man who directed you here your name. i'm not that good."

yeah.. that would be pretty impressive.

sitting down across from me she didn't waste any time in grabbing both of my hands in hers, her grip quite firm as i looked at her.

the woman closed her eyes, "calm down dear, it is all going to be okay.."

somehow her words actually relieved something in me, making it a bit easier to breathe..

i'm just so worried.. i don't know what is going to happen.