chapter twenty-three - "their past 1/2"

today was my first day at this new school and i was extremely nervous, walking through the halls with my bag over my shoulder and a stack of books in my hands.

i am just glad i could get away from my father...

about to turn the corner, i run right into someone's chest, my small, weak body being pushed back.

my books had fallen from my hands and scattered all over the floor, the guy i ran into catching me before i fell as well.

looking into his eyes, my heart started racing, becoming captivated by his beautifully dark orbs.

i couldn't help but fall in love instantly.

staring at his face, my face became red as i felt his arm around my body.

his eyes shifted from mine down to my wrist as my hand was gripping the front of his shirt, my sweatshirt's sleeve been pushed down to expose a huge bruise on my flesh.

without saying anything, he wrapped his other arm around me, pulling me into a hug.

as i was pushed up against him and pulled into his warm embrace, i could feel his heart pounding just as hard as mine was.

he leaned his face down to my ear, whispering something to me, "did someone hurt you?" he asked.

"n- no!" i stuttered, denying his question even though someone very much did.

he pulled back, looking into my eyes again, searching them carefully before taking his arms from me and squatting down to pick up my books.

what is with him?

i looked down at him, watching as he picked up my diary and read the front cover in which had my name.

"y/n," he spoke, looking up at me, "be careful or i might just steal your heart."

at those words, i could feel that very heart of mine flutter like crazy in my chest.

quickly bending down, i grabbed the book next to me that was still on the floor, taking the ones he had and then thanking him.

as i was all flustered, i turned around to walk away.

he is so beautiful...

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

sitting in the back of the class, i was biting my pen, staring at the boy who had ran into me in the hallway from behind as he answered the question up at the chalkboard.

he is so beautiful...

as he turned around to head back to his seat, he made eye contact with me from across the room.

my heart skipped a beat, his dark eyes meeting mine.

and as he sat down in his seat, my eyes shifted over to the girl next to him, glaring her down all of a sudden as i watched her touch his arm, most likely complimenting him.

the pen in my hand had suddenly snapped, ink getting all over the desk and all over me.

i looked down at the mess, my eyes wide as i frantically looked around, slowly raising my hand.

"yes ms. y/n?" the teacher called out, causing everyone's attention to be on me.

"c- c- can i go to the bathroom?" i stuttered, extremely awkward, "i accidentally b- broke my pen.."

carefully, my eyes shifted over to the boy whose name was apparently jungkook. i only know that because he was called up to solve something on the board.