Mina x Reader

(h/c) = hair color, (e/c) = eye color, (f/n) = First Name, (l/n) = last name, (s/c) = skin color.

Mina hadn't been at the club for long but she could already tell everybody wanted the girl with the (h/c) hair. Even she did! Which surprised her, because she usually never gets attached to people at clubs. Maybe it was because of what she was wearing.

She was staring at the girl, almost trance-like, but soon she met eye to eye with some (e/c) eyes. She got caught staring! Mina quickly broke eye-contact and looked away blushing, though the other girl was staring at Mina quite curiously. 

Everyone watched as the girl walked over to Mina, held her hand out, and asked, "Wanna dance?"

The whole dance floor stayed still, all looking at the two.

"S-sure," Mina stuttered taking her hand.

Everybody continued, all looking enviously to Mina as she danced with the girl everyone wanted.

By middle night almost everyone had left, Mina and the girl were still there.

"Never got your name," Mina said.

"Oh, it's (f/n) (l/n). But you can just call me (f/n). What's yours?"

"Mina Ashido, but you can call me Mina.

"Oh, that's where I knew you from!"

"What do you mean?" Mina asked.

"Nevermind," (Y/N) said dismissively.

"Hey, Mina? You listening?" Kirishima asked concerned, waving a hand in front of her face.

"Hmm? Oh, ya. Sure," Mina said breaking out of her flashback.

"What were you thinking about, or who?" Kaminari asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Someone I met along time ago, well it was only a few months ago."

"Female or..?"

"Female."

"Can you describe her?"

"She has (e/c) eyes and (hair length and hair adjective, e.g. long, wavy) (h/c) hair, beautiful (s/c) skin, and I can just go on."

The boys were trying to picture her and succeeding in the explanation Mina provided.

Kaminari let out a low whistle, "She sounds hot."

"And she was!"

"You seem obsessed with her," Katsuki said.

Mina scrunched her nose in disgust, "I'm not Toga."

"And I'm happy about that, Pinky."

They were currently sitting in the cafeteria, eating.

"I'm excited to who the new student will be, too bad they are coming in 2 weeks," Kirishima said.

Aizawa had said there would be a new student, and because they had a powerful quirk, and knew how to control it, they were allowed to join in the middle of the year. Mineta was wondering if it was a girl, and apparently, the kids parents are really close to Aizawa, so he let all the girls have their way with him. He ended up in recovery girl's office and is still there.

"Yeah! I hope it's a dude!" Kaminari said though no one believed him.

After a while of talking, Mina asked, "How 'bout we go to the beach? On Saturday?"