Dabi x Reader

I know I have done this burnt toast 3 times already but I had such a good idea! So enjoy my fourth chapter about this mothertrucker. This chapter does include Marvel and correct me if I'm wrong on anything I write.

"(Y/N)?" Izuku asked on movie night with the whole class.

"Yes?" you answered. You guys were watching marvel.

"Why do you like Thanos and Loki so much?"

"Yeah, why?" Katsuki asked, "Loki killed 80 people and more, and Thanos is trying to kill everyone. They're the bad guys."

You chuckled, "When I was little people always wondered why I liked the villains more. I thought just because whenever they were in musicals their songs were always better, all the hero's songs were like 'I can do it' or 'we are in it together' or just some bimbo singing to the birds in the forest. But the villain's songs were like 'I'll rule the world someday' or some powerful, interesting shit like that."

"But that's not it," you continued, "A hero would sacrifice their loved one for the world, showing they care about everyone and that they are pure-hearted and honest. But a villain? They would tear the world apart if they got hurt, that is guaranteed. They seem, cruel, selfish, manipulative, devilish, but the villains treat their beloved like royalty, theirs and only theirs."

You pause for a bit, looking at the paused screen as everyone waited for you to continue, "I think the villains are misjudged. And that most time we don't see their side of the story. For if we did, the heroes wouldn't seem so full of glory. For example, Thanos is trying to get rid of overpopulation, so he is killing 50% of the world, though that doesn't make the killing good, he did it for a reason. He wanted a world without suffering, so he took out 50% of the universe. 

"Loki... he was adopted, and everyone favored his brother, Thor, more. So he was working on being his equal, though he never quite achieved that goal he did redeem himself after realizing what he did. He killed a bunch of people but did 3 redeeming acts. He also sacrificed his life so Thanos would kill him and not Thor. Because he knew he would be the last percent to the 50. And he wouldn't kill Thor."

As you talked on, Dabi stood outside, listening to the conversation as blood leaked from underneath his eyepatch.

"Thank you, (Y/N), thank you," he whispered.

424 words, I know it's short.