Bakugo x MafiaBoss'sDaughter!Reader

"Your father wants you," the guard said to the mischievous young lady. 

"Ooo! I hope it's another mission!" she said bouncing up and down.

She skipped through the hallway, people walking out her way, she didn't want the attention. And she didn't mind it when someone didn't move out the way, but she was the boss's daughter, so that kind of goes without saying.

"Dad!" (Y/N) exclaimed when she entered the room.

"Hello, how are you?"

"Amazing! Do you have a mission for me?"

"Yes, I do. You have to... dispose... of this guy," her father handed her a file, it showed a picture and inside information of the person she had to dispose of.

(Y/N) read the file quickly, "Hmm, you know where he will be tonight?"

"Yes," he said and told her the location of the bar he went to every Friday.

——————————————————————————————

Very coincidentally, Katsuki Bakugo was set on a very similar mission.

"You need to arrest this guy," Aizawa gave the ash-blond-haired male a file.

"Why are you making me do it? Can't a pro-hero do it?" Katsuki asked.

"The man knows how all the pro-heroes look like. But he doesn't know how you look like," Aizawa explained, already done with the arrogant boy.

"But wasn't I the winner in the sports festival?"

Aizawa did something similar to an annoyed sigh,"Young Bakugo, don't just attack him on the spot, you have to arrest him in secret," All Might, who was also in the room, said.

"Why?" Katsuki asked arrogantly.

Aizawa glared at him and ignored him, "He will be at the location on the file at 6 o'clock. I suggest you get ready now because it is currently 5 o'clock."

Katsuki growled softly before getting out of his seat and walking out the door.

——————————————————————————————

(Y/N) looked in awe at herself in the mirror, they had never picked a prettier dress! It was a blood-red color, so if she got a few stains it wouldn't show. 

But she never got stains.

She walked out of the building and opened the door to the limo that awaited her.

They drove in silence, and when they reached the bar, she got out of the car and opened the door.

Inside were a lot of people, but she easily found her target, she decided to get a drink as to not look suspicious. She sat on one of the bar stools and asked for a drink.

Katsuki had noticed the girl in the red dress and was not planning to let her out of his sight, he had also noticed the target.

He walked over to a barstool, who was very coincidently next to her and sat down.

"Hello," she greeted in a friendly voice, but something about her voice made Katsuki unsettled like there was a second meaning to her appearance.

"Good evening."

"Someone so formal shouldn't be in a bar."

Katsuki was a bit offended that she described him as formal.