Dabi x Reader

My third Dabi x (Y/N) because Dabi's the only male I like UwU

It was a normal day for (Y/N). As she walked to the cafe she worked at, she couldn't help but notice that people were whispering.

She wondered over what? Nothing new had happened, just some random hero-killing villain named-

Oh, that's what they were talking about.

The Hero Killer, also known as Stain, killed another hero, sometimes she wished that she could file a request for him to kill Endeavor. She was friends with Shoto and knew about the family's problems.

(Y/N) didn't think the killing was bad, she hated fake heroes, but other people were blind, they didn't see the world the way (Y/N) saw it, the real way. All they saw were heroes and villains, black and white, no grey, not a single drop.

She was the grey, not really a fan of heroes, but not capable (in her opinion) to join the league of villains. She did want to, she had a powerful quirk, (had a powerful mind,) and was otherwise perfectly capable of joining... But she couldn't just barge into there and announce she was joining. They needed to want her, but who in their right mind would ask her to join?!? Some random girl who works in a cafe?

She walked into the cafe and got dressed in the uniform. It wasn't fancy or anything, but they ran out of uniforms in her size, so it was one too small. And it showed her body figure really nicely, but anybody who looked for too long would get a smack from her friend, who also worked there. Her friend, Cali, was a waitress, while she, (Y/N), was a bartender and cook of sorts.

But this time there was a boy who had a hood on and a mask, it covered the bottom half of his face all she could see were his eyes. (CoRoNa)

She knew all the people who came, they all came for her food. But she didn't know him...

He looked really tall, well everyone looked tall to her as she was really tiny. (Ignore that if you're tall)

He sat at the table where he could get a good view of (Y/N). But (Y/N) didn't realize it was intentional.

"Would you like a smack for looking at my friend?" Cali asked the strange man, who was still looking at (Y/N).

"No, I would like a cappuccino, tho."

(Y/N) stifled a laugh, "Cali! You don't need to harass everyone."

"But he was looking at you," Cali pouted.

"I'm not going to die because someone is looking at me."

"Hmph," she turned to the man, with an 'innocent' smile, in a forced voice she asked, "What would you like kind sir?"

"A cappuccino."

When she came back from work she activated her quirk. Her quirk allows her to choose to have any animal attribute from sharp teeth to speed running, she could also transform into a animal. At night she always has a lion's awareness, which is a useful awareness.

(Y/N) detected a human. 'It's probably nothing, you don't have to jump to conclusions every two seconds,' she scolded herself.

But after a while, she still sensed the same human.

She recognized the scent...

Then it clicked...

"You know following people makes them think you're a creep," she says out loud.

She turns around and faces Dabi looking at her with a surprised face.

"How'd you-"

"If your planning on kidnapping someone at least know what their quirk is, who knows maybe it's stronger than yours?"