Reader x Hawks

By the way, the age of consent in Japan is 13. A sixteen year old, can date a 22 year old.

"No matter what happens, never, NEVER, show them they've won. NEVER!"

"But who are 'they'?"

The mother stared at her daughters, not a single word escaped her lips, not a single emotion went through her eyes. She was only protecting her daughters from the cruel world. Even though she knew...

They would be crueler...

It was a normal day for the League of Villains. Aside from the fact that Toga and Dabi were making such a big racket that Shigaraki was wishing he was dead. But that again was a normal day.

All the normalness went down the drain when they heard a knock.

Everyone went into fighting stance, afraid it might be All Might again.

"Hello?"

It was a female's voice. Definitely not All Might's, nor of anyone they knew.

But Toga felt something familiar in her voice.

"I'm looking for someone called Himiko Toga? Can I open the door?"

Everyone, including Toga, froze. And no one answered so she opened it herself.

Toga gasped when she saw who it was.

Her sister!

"(Y/N)!" Toga raced to the door and pounced on top of said '(Y/N)'.

"Toga, who is she?" Dabi asked.

"My sister! (Y/N) Toga!"

Shigaraki groaned, "Now we have two Toga's!"

"Can she join the League? Please? Pretty please?" Himiko pleaded getting off of (Y/N).

"N–" Shigaraki got interrupted by the man behind the speakers.

"I know her, you can let her join. She will help your... cause."

There was silence before Spinner decided to break it, "What does he mean that he knows you?"