Reader x Momo - Mafia AU

I walked up the steps of the Ancient Mafia Palace, where a butler was waiting.

"Name?" he asked, as my scarlet red dress trailed behind me.

"(Y/N) (L/N)," I said in a satin-smooth voice, my eyes showing nothing but icy darkness.

"O-oho," he stuttered, "Welcome, Miss (Y/N) (L/N)," he opened the door with a quick 90° bow.

Whispers followed my appearance as I made my way to the bar. I mean, what do you expect when you're the leader of the number one Mafia gang?

The bartender gave me a drink and I drank it in a second, "Only an easy woman drinks that fast—" a dodgy-looking man said towards me as he sat in the seat next to me.

"Excuse me?" I interrupted, not believing what he just said. It appeared as though he just caught sight of my icy glare because he gulped loudly.

"Your drink, Miss (Y/N) (L/N)," the bartender said, giving me another drink.

"(Y/N) (L/N)! Oh shit, I'm so—!" he got interrupted by a smack to the head, but it didn't come from me, it came from a black-haired girl. It must be her quirk.

"I'm so sorry about my brother he got drunk and he's stupid," she apologized.

"No worries," I said.

——————————————————————

"Okay, ladies, get your men, and let's dance!" came the voice from a Mafia Boss.

I looked around, none of the boys here were cute.

'I guess I'm not dancing with anyone—,' I thought, but then I saw the black-haired girl talking to a bunch of other girls.

She walked their way, "May I have this dance?" I bowed.

The black-haired girl hesitated, but put her hand in mine, "Of course."

"Wow, Momo~ (Y/N) (L/N), huh?" a pink-skinned alien-looking mafia boss teased 'Momo'.

Before Momo had a chance to respond I whisked her away onto the dance floor. Everyone was looking at us as we, as elegantly as queens, danced around the ballroom.

"(Y/N)!? What is the meaning of this?!" my mother's voice rang through the ball she had just arrived along with my dumb father. The music suddenly stopped and everyone stopped dancing

"Wow, mom, what a way to make your grand entrance so elegant," I rolled my eyes as I held Momos hand.

"Let go of that girl at once!" she demanded.

"How 'bout... no."

"I tell you—"

She stopped talking once she realized what I was going to do. I dipped Momo and kissed her. Momo's original lips, now tainted by my red lipstick. Momo stared at me incredulously and so did everyone else. My mother stormed out of the place and the music started again.

"Did you like it?" I asked as I spun her.

"Yes," she answered in a heartbeat.

I don't really like this chapter. 444 words.