Shigaraki x Dabi x Succubus/Reader

Warning, if you have your innocence, don't read this chapter. There is no sex or anything just mentions of it and they also mention going to a strip club. So yeah.

It was a normal day for the league, Shigaraki was watching the news for any information about the heroes. When the news reporter put her hand on her earpiece. She had an alarmed expression on her face, "Breaking news! A girl by the age of–" the doorbell rang.

"Dabi, get the door," Shigaraki said.

Dabi growled softly, but got up and walked to the door.

But when he opened it he saw a girl approximately 18? With her hands on her knees and panting, she was looking at the floor, "Please *huff* don't *huff* call *huff* the *huff* police," she said between pants.

"Why would I do that?"

She looked up, "Oh sorry, of course, you wouldn't call the police. It would just get you caught."

"What are you talking about?"

"You're from the League of Villains, am I right?"

"Dabi, what's taking so lon–," Shigaraki asked Dabi, but when he saw (Y/N), "HOLY SHIT! You're that girl who killed 5 pro-heroes and a guy!"

"Wait what?!?" Dabi exclaimed.

"Well, the guy wanted to rape me, and 5 heroes saw that, and they didn't do anything. But when I killed him they started chasing me!" she complained.

"How did you kill him?" Dabi asked.

The girl stiffened but pulled out a knife from her boot. It was covered in blood.

Shigaraki frowned.

"But how did you know I was in the League?"

"Oh, my uncle is the leader. And my step-sister is in, I think."

"I know, for sure, I'm not your uncle," Shigaraki said.

"Not you, Hisashi! Or All For One. But I was wondering if I could stay here? Because I've been chased in the last 30 minutes by 15 different police cars."

"Sure, we have an extra room," Shigaraki responded.

They let her in, and she walked in, but the second she saw Kurogiri, "Oboro! I'm so happy to see you!"

She ran to Kurogiri and hugged him.

"Welcome back young miss (Y/N). And what have I said about calling me that? Did Master call you?"

"Not to do it, and no he did not. I came because-"

"No, let me guess you are the girl whose face is all over Japan?"

"Maybe."

"Should have guessed with your killing style, but did anyone else...?" Kurogiri whispered so no one heard what he said.

"No."

"But you want to stay here?"

"Yes. Just give me a sec."

She walked to the couch where Toga sat and tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

"Sorry to disturb you but you seem familiar, I was wondering if you could say your name."

"Hmm? Oh, it's Himiko Toga," she said giggling.

"I knew he wasn't saying the truth!"

"What do you mean?" Toga asked curiously.

"It's me, (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Oh, your my S-" (Y/N) put a hand over her mouth.

"Not yet," she whispered.