Chapter 44

A/N: Please remember that even though the movie did not write Leia out of Episode 9, but in respect for Carrie Fisher I did write the character out of the story but she is never really gone and the characters will still feel as if she is with them through the Force. Again I do not own the copyrights for the StarWars films, planets, characters except for my own. 

       Rey's eyes widened, he was going to know where they were and find them, the last time she fought him was when she had come to the fact she had a twin. She ran towards Finn and Poe, "We have to go, back to the Falcon now." "Wait, why?" Finn asked worry in his eyes. "It's Ren, he knows where we are." Rey replied. Finn, Poe, Chewbacca, BB-8, R2D2, C-3PO, and Rey ran back to the Falcon with the Sith dagger that they had found. Meanwhile, Kylo and Nimeria had the necklace he took from Rey so they can find her and the Resistance. "Will you really kill Rey?" "No, I wont if I do not need to. I know deep down you care for her because she is a part of you. But you need to push those emotions away." Kylo responded as he kissed the top of Nimeria's head. "Sir, we have analyzed the necklace. It comes from the Middian system, Pasaana, the Forbidden Valley." Tishra Kandia stated. "Prepare my ship, alert the local troops, and send a division." Kylo ordered as he walked away but with Nimeria by his side. "Yes Supreme Leader." Enric Pryde stated before they disappeared towards the ship.

As Rey and her crew started to try to sneak back to the Falcon, "Freeze, hold it right there. I have located the Resistance fugitives. All units report." A Stormtrooper stated. Just then a man hit the stormtrooper causing him to double over. "Follow me, Jaina sent me a transmission. Hurry." The man said as they all got into his covered rover. "How did you find us?" Finn asked. The man uncovered his face and revealing himself to be Lando Calrissian. "Wookies stand out in a crowd." Lando stated as Chewbacca moans with happiness. "It's good to see you too old buddy." "This is General Lando Calrissian." C-3PO stated getting looks from the rest of the resistance. "We know who he is, 3PO." "It is an honor, General." Finn exclaimed. "General Calrissian, we're looking for Exegol." Poe said sternly. "Of course, you are. Only 2 were made." "A Sith Wayfinder?" Rey asked.

"Luke Skywalker came here to find one." "I know, I was with him. Luke and I were tailing an old Jedi Hunter. Ochi of Bestoon, he was carrying a clue that could lead to a Wayfinder. We followed his ship halfway across the galaxy here. When we got to the ship, it was abandoned with no trace of any clues and no Wayfinder." Is Ochi's ship still here?" "It's out in the desert, where he last left it." "We need to get to that ship and look for it." Rey replied, before Lando or anyone else could say anything else, they began to hear engines whirring in the distance. Lando's eyes widened as he looked out to the distance, "I got a bad feeling about this. Ochi's ship is out past Lurch Canyon. Go now." "Thank you General." Poe said as he shook Lando's hand. Chewie grunted as he gave him a hug. "You, too Chewie." Lando chuckled. "The Resistance needs pilots General." "My flying days are long gone but do me a favor and give Leia my love. I know she is gone, but yet I can still feel her." "No one is ever truly gone General. And you can give it to her yourself. Thank you." Rey replied as she smiled as followed her crew towards Lurch Canyon.