Chapter 27

"Supreme Leader, the Koihirians are waiting for us." General Hux said making sure he doesn't move. Kylo stood up and didn't look at him, "Find any other clues as to where they were headed. I will be speaking with the Queen." He replied. "Very well. Give Queen Namara my regards." Hux replied. Kylo raised an eyebrow and smirked as he left aboard his ship. General Hux then walked to his soldiers and ordered them to search the Rebel Base. "Your majesty, Supreme Leader Ren is on his way to the ship." A guard stated.

"Very good, send him to my quarters the moment he arrives." Nimeria ordered. "Yes ma'am." The guard replied. Nimeria stood by the window and looked out in space, 'How am I going to tell him everything I had found out? What if he doesn't want me anymore or love me?' She thought to herself as she tried to steady her breathing. Even though Kylo was not yet on board, she still got butterflies in her stomach and shivers down her spine thinking of him. Meanwhile, Rey was trying find somewhere they can start a new base before the First Order tries to find them again.

"Where are we headed?" Finn asked. Rey looked at Finn and the other members but, wasn't sure on how to respond. "I-I haven't figured that out yet. But, we will figure this out." Rey replied. "Well, let's concentrate on that for now." General Leia told her.

"Sir, her majesty is waiting for you in her quarters." One of the guards stated. Kylo nodded and was taken to Nimeria's quarters, once he was at the door, the guard left him alone to see their queen.