Chapter 35

After Nimeria and Kylo destroyed the Jedi Masters, then they split up to search the other rooms for anyone else. Nimeria came upon a room with Younglings, she looked at them and took out her lightsaber but did not ignite it. "Are you our new Master?" A little boy asked as he looked into her ice blue eyes. She didn't say anything to the Younglings and stared at them, Nimeria knew what she had to do. If she didn't the Jedi's will still live and there will still be Light. Just then she ignited the lightsaber causing the Younglings to flinch and slowly back away from her. She briefly paused as she felt the presence of someone else.

In the corner of her eye she spotted Rey, who was in a small village somewhere far away. "Nimeria? What are you doing?" She asked. Nimeria smirked and her eyes turned black with red flecks as she stared evilly at her. "No, please don't do this. You don't have to." Rey started begging as tears filled her eyes. With every strike Nimeria made, Rey watched helplessly as the Younglings were being massacred. "NO!! STOP NIMERIA!" Rey screamed. Nimeria glanced over at Rey one last time with her black and red eyes and then walked over the bodies to leave the room.

Meanwhile, General Hux and his men found Jedi Apprentices in other rooms and attacked them. One of the injured apprentices looked up at him, "You will never destroy the Jedi Order, someone will always rise up and take you down." He was able to say before he was struck down.

Rey fell to the ground with her hands over her face sobbing. "Rey! Are you okay? What happened?" Finn asked frantically as he ran towards her. "She...she k-killed them. All of them. I-I couldn't stop her." Rey cried hysterically. Finn pulled her into his arms and comforted her, then looked at Jaina who was in a state of shock.