Chapter 47

A/N: I know Rey found out about her heritage and parents from Jaina Kenobi, but she truly did not believe her but does believe Kylo Ren     

         Kylo Ren came back to the ship angry, more than angry he was outraged. He had the dagger in his grasp but then Rey happened, she snuck on his ship without his knights of Ren or anyone else noticing. He was even disappointed in himself; he was so focused on finding her that he did not even think of his own ship. He told her everything about her parents and why her great grandfather wants her dead and Nimeria brought to him; but did she listen no, instead she tried to strike him and then called him a liar. She then threatened to not only end him but take Nimeria away to save her. Nimeria did not need saving, he would not let anything happen to her ever he made a promise that he would never leave her. His jaw clenched tightly, and he gripped his lightsaber as he continued to think about their confrontation on his destroyer with Rey.

*Flashback*

"Why do you continue to run?" Kylo asked Rey as they came face to face for the first time since Crait. "Why did the Emperor come for Nimeria and me? Why did he want two children dead? TELL ME!" Rey shouted as she faced Kylo. "Because he saw what you and Nimeria would become, he saw the power you both possess. You both do not just have power; you have his power. You are both his great granddaughters. You are a Palpatine as well as Nimeria." He replied. Rey's eyes widened in shock she was not sure if he was lying or telling the truth. 'But what would he gain from lying?' Rey thought to herself.

"My mother was the daughter of Vader; your mother was the granddaughter of the Emperor. What Palpatine does not know is that we are a triad in the Force, Rey. 3 that are one." Kylo states as he walks closer to her. "We will kill him together and take the throne. All of us we will be unstoppable." He continues as he takes off his helmet. Rey's breathing becomes ragged and cannot believe what she is hearing. "You know what you need to do. You know Rey." Kylo finishes as he stretches his hand out to her. "I do." Rey replied and for one moment it looked like she would take his hand until the Falcon came to her rescue. "Hold her steady! Finn, move fast." Poe shouted as Finn moved towards Rey. "Rey, come on!!" Finn shouted, Rey turned and looked at Kylo once more before running to Finn. "Come on, I got you!!" Finn stated to her as the Falcon then disappeared into space.

*End of Flashback*

Kylo knew that Palpatine would know that Rey still lives and Nimeria is still not within his grasp, it was a visit to Exegol that he did not want to do nor be apart of. He took a deep breath as he told his officer Pryde to start the course to the planet.