Chapter 16

Rey and Kylo stood silently in the elevator for a brief moment, "Please Ben, don't do this." Rey pleaded. Kylo looked at her and stayed silent, as the elevator doors opened, he grabbed Rey again and lead her towards Snoke. Meanwhile, Finn, Rose and DJ were taken to General Hux and Captain Phasma. BB-8 followed close behind. "Here is your payment." Captain Phasma said to DJ. Finn and Rose stared at him in shock. "Now, you can watch your friends die." General Hux sneered.

"No please!" Rose pleaded as tears welled up in her eyes. "Kill them." Hux ordered. "Your rotten scum, DJ" Finn shouted as he was forced to his knees. DJ smirked and turned away from them. Nimeria began to feel excruciating pain and didn't know why or where it was coming from. Before she went further she sat down to focus and see what she was feeling.

All of a sudden, she saw Rey lifted into the air by Snoke and Kylo Ren watching, every time Snoke would dig deeper into Rey's mind it would hurt the both of them. Finally, it had stopped and the image she saw was gone. As she stood up, a group of guards ran towards her, "Stop right there! You will not go any further. You are under arrest for high treason, Jedi." One of the guards shouted. Nimeria turned slightly and smirked, without any warning she ignited her double-sided lightsaber.