Chapter 4

After the Resistance ship was attacked and left General Leia unconscious, the other leaders had been killed by the First Order. While Leia is incapacitated, Vice Admiral Holdo takes over during this time. As the Resistance tries to figure out how to get away from the First Order, Rey realizes that Kylo Ren is not on Ahch-To with her. "Why is the Force connecting us? You and I?" Kylo asked her as he stood up. "MURDEROUS SNAKE!! YOU'RE TO LATE! I found Skywalker, you've lost!" Rey shouted at him with venom lacing every word.

Kylo smirks at her, "Did he tell you what happened? The night I destroyed his temple, did he tell you why?" He asked staring into her dark angry brown eyes. "I know everything about you. I know you fell in love with Nimeria and that you still have feelings for her." Rey replied. Kylo looks down and then back up to her while letting out a small chuckle. "You do? Oh...you do. You have that look in your eyes from the forest. You called me a monster...well, you are right about that." He replied smirking at her.

Rey let out a huff and glared at Kylo, "You are a monster. Would you destroy her too?" She asked trying to hold back any tears making their way out of her eyes. "Yes, I am and I'm not sure, I will if I have to." He replied, and the connection was lost. "When I served under Leia; she always told me 'Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you see it, you'll never make it through the night.'" Admiral Holdo stated.

"We need a plan to attack the First Order." Poe Dameron blurted out. "Right now, we need to have a pan to escape from the First Order." Holdo replied. "So, we give up?" Poe asked. "And what are you suggesting will get everyone killed." She snapped. "Didn't you get demoted after losing most of our fleet?" Holdo then asked. Poe glared at her and walked away to find Finn.