Chapter 38

"Where to now your majesty?" "Set coordinates for Coruscant, we have to make sure that we destroy the main Jedi Temple to ensure that everyone in the galaxy will know the destruction of the Jedi and they will lose all hope." "Right away your majesty." The Koihirian guard replied. "Are you alright?" Kylo Ren asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist and placing his head in the crook of her neck. "Yes, I am alright. We will win this war, but there is something that I need to tell you." Nimeria replied as she pulled away from him and turned to face him. "What is it?" "Come with me." She stated as she took his hand and dragged him to her chambers without looking back at him.

Once they entered inside, she took a deep breath and turned to face the love of her life. "I found out that Rey is my twin sister, we were separated when we were young. Also, we are the grandchildren and great grandchildren of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Emperor Palpatine." Nimeria stated as she looked into Kylo's dark brown eyes.

He stood there in complete shock and wasn't sure what to tell her. Nimeria walked over to him and placed her hand on his cheek, "Ben?" "..." "Kylo?" "..." "Please speak to me, I hate all this silence. Please." Nimeria pleaded. "I am sorry, I didn't know what to say, I mean I guess I know why she reminded me of you. But I do not understand how I still have a bridge connection in the force."

"It is possible that even after the death of Snoke, the connection was never lost." Nimeria replied as she stared at Kylo with uncertainty of how the connection with her sister being still intact. Kylo nodded and took her hand in his as they both looked out to the galaxy they would hope to rule.