Chapter 48

Before Kylo left he went to his chambers where he found Nimeria sleeping. Her light brown hair spread across the dark pillow, she looked so peaceful. He never truly noticed the likeness her and Rey have, if he did not have the face-to-face talk with Rey he would swear this was her. Is it possible to have feelings towards both of them; he should not be feeling this way. There was never a question of his love towards Nimeria. He quietly walked to the bed and got in next to her; he put his head to rest on his hand as he propped his elbow up. He watched Nimeria as she slept, he noticed her brows start to furrow and her breathing started to become more erratic. He leaned in closer to her and before he could shake her awake, she started talking in her sleep. "No....please don't. Ben....don't leave me please....Ben." She started to say quietly as tears left her closed eyes. Kylo touched her face and wiped a tear away from her face. "Please don't hurt them." She cried. Kylo's brow furrowed, 'them?' He thought to himself. "Please...Ben...Kylo...Rey...don't." She started thrashing around. "NO BEN!!" Nimeria screamed as she sat up and woke up.

Kylo quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, "Shh, I'm here. It's okay." He whispered in her ear as he moved her hair from her face. Nimeria wrapped her arms around Kylo's neck tightly as her body was racked with sobs and cried into his chest. "It...was" "Shh, I know it's okay. I'm here." "B-but you were...and she....a-and I-I couldn't..." "Shh, I'm here. I promise I will not leave you." Kylo assured her as he lifted her chin so he could see her blue eyes, and he wiped her tears. "P-please don't go to him. P-please." She cried as she stared into his dark eyes. "I have to, he may even already know my report, but I still have to." "Why?" "Because I want to know what he has planned and his weakness." " What if he doesn't have one? He is an evil man; he wants Rey dead and who knows what he wants with me." "I know, but I swear to you I will come back." Kylo said as he kissed her lips gently and she kissed back.

There was so much emotion put into the kiss that everything else melted away. She tightened her grip as he did with her to deepen the kiss, Kylo asked her for entrance when he swiped his tongue across her bottom lip. This time she allowed him instead of fighting, they did not want what they have to end or be destroyed. They broke away from each other and leaned their foreheads against one another as they were both breathless. "I will be back." "I want to come" "No. If you come he will get what he wants, I cannot bear to lose you again. Please wait for me, please." Kylo begged as he gave her a kiss on her forehead and looked back into her eyes that he loved, Nimeria nodded as she gave him a small smile. "If you do not come back, I will come for you." "I wouldn't expect anything different my love." Kylo replied as he gave her one last hug and kiss before getting up and leaving.