Chapter 1

Once Poe had gone to back to the ship, he was departing from his ship with BB-8, "Commander Poe!" A voice shouted behind him. He turned around to see a very angry General Leia. "What were you thinking?! What you did was reckless!" She shouted. "But- "Poe started to say, "We lost our entire brigade, because of your recklessness!" Leia shouted. "I'm sorry we lost them, but we took out a Dreadnought." Poe replied. Leia let out a deep sigh, "That is not the point, you are demoted to Captain." Leia snapped.

Before Poe could say anything else to her, Leia left the hangar. Meanwhile, Luke Skywalker finally agreed to train Rey in the ways of the Force. As he is training Rey, she begins to show signs of raw power and strength in the Force as Ben Solo and Nimeria. Luke backs away from Rey who he believes is untrainable when she became easily seduced by the Darkside. Just then he connects himself to Nimeria through the Force.

He sees her being yelled at and then struck in the face, she looks into his blue eyes as tears well up in her ice blue eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, is this really the same Nimeria that he trained all those years ago, could it?

Luke's POV

What I saw couldn't have been real, Nimeria is strong in the Force and always has been. Why wasn't she defending herself? I didn't understand what was going on and why it was happening to her. What had she done? What I did notice is that there is darkness that has grown in her heart over the years, I cannot feel any light within her. She has become so strong and has been lost to the Darkside, I failed her, Ben, and her father. I will fail Rey as well.

Nimeria was let go by Acamar and she ran outside of the palace and dropped to the ground. Luke walked towards her and saw her gripping the grass causing her knuckles to turn white. "Nimeria?" He asked as he came closer to her. She sat up and looked up at Luke, he took a step back as he saw her eyes turn black, there was no color, no emotion, no nothing. "Luke? You're here, but how?" Nimeria asked.

She stood up and he noticed her eyes started going back to the ice blue eyes he has always known her to have. "I created a bridge using the Force to find you." Luke replied. Nimeria wiped her eyes and gave Luke a small smile. "I know what your going to say Luke. I can't protect myself, I can't use the Force or my lightsaber. It is illegal apparently." She said breaking eye contact.

Luke took a deep breath and walked closer to her, "I-I. Nimeria, I don't know what to say. I am so sorry. I have failed you and I could of stopped it. I let your father down." He replied. "You knew my father?" Nimeria asked looking at him with tears in her eyes. "I only met him when he brought you to me. He asked me to protect you before he died in front of you and me. After a few years, you forgot about what happened to him." Luke replied putting his head down.

Nimeria was silent for a few moments, she pulled Luke into a hug and she began to cry. "Thank you for telling me that. You were always like my father, no matter what arguments or disagreements. You will always be my true father." She cried into his shoulder. Luke wrapped his arms around her back and cried silently while holding his former apprentice.