Chapter 39

Nimeria looked out at Corusant the now desolate planet, that was once filled with different species of aliens as well as the Jedi Council. It was the main place for force sensitive children to be trained in the ways of the Jedi. She never truly understood why her mother chose the path she did for her children let alone come find her and her sister Rey. Nimeria turned her gaze to Kylo Ren who was sleeping soundly in the bed; she couldn't help but to smile at him and wonder if they were allowed to be together would they still be on the dark side, would Luke still be alive, or even Ben's parents. 

        She had a bad feeling that something far more greater and darker was coming for them all, to raise the Empire and control the galaxy. Nimeria leaned her head back and closed her eyes for a brief moment. 'I often wondered where my granddaughter hid you.' A voice suddenly said causing her to jump up and look around but there was nothing there, just the sound of Kylo's breathing while he slept.  'I can feel your rage, hatred, anger. Come to me Nimeria, I shall show you the true meaning of power.' It said again, but this time it sounded close. 

     Nimeria grabbed her light-saber and continued to look around the room, but still she found nothing. So, she walked out of her chambers in search of this unknown being; however she suddenly found herself in a place she has never been nor seen. 'Who are you?' She asked in her mind, 'I think you know child.' The voice stated. No it can't be her mother told her that the Emperor died when the Death Star was destroyed. How is it possible for him to be alive all this time? She thought to herself. 'I have more power than you can imagine and I can show you.' The voice stated interrupting her thoughts.

       She continued through the fog until she came face to face with a dark figure and her eyes widened, this man has lived for so long even though his own apprentice betrayed him. The man smiled sinisterly at her as he came closer to her. She didn't know what to do except to ignite her light saber and stand in a fighting stance ready for him to try to strike her down. The Emperor simply chuckled at her as he tore her light saber from her grasp; "I don't understand how you-" "I'm alive, there are things in this galaxy that you will never truly comprehend." The Emperor cut her off.  "Then show me." Nimeria replied as her eyes began to turn their signature red. 

        "That is new, I have never seen such power in one being not even in Anakin Skywalker. You and that sister of yours have two of the strongest bloodlines in the universe. And it will bring me such joy to see that torn to shreds." He replied as he watched her eyes turn to blue, her eyes the same shade as Obi Wan Kenobi's eyes. "What is it that you want?" Nimeria asked as she yanked her light saber back from the Emperor. "Power what else." He replied as the vision went away and she realized she was still on the ship and facing a wall. She turned and realized they had to get to the Emperor and it was their new mission.