Chapter 36

Nimeria walked into the lift with Kylo Ren as they headed to the top of the Temple. "Do you think we can get any information from her, about other locations for other Jedis?" Nimeria asked as she turned to Kylo. He smirked and took one of her hands, then brought it to his lips and gently kissed the top of it, sending shivers down her spine. "If she doesn't, then she will see the same fate as the others. We will be the most powerful force that no one in the galaxy has seen, even stronger then mine and your grandfathers. Trust me Ria." He replied as he smirked at her and met her now blue eyes.

Once the doors opened, the Jedi stood tall and narrowed her amethyst colored eyes at the new Supreme Leader of the First Order. "What is your name and where are the others?" Kylo asked. She ignited her lightsaber and stood in her fighting stance, causing him to smirk at her. He then blasted her with his Force Lightning. As she started to get back up, she then saw a female Sith Lord walk from next to him and came closer to her. "What is your name?" The Sith Lord asked her. She stared into the darkness of her eyes and saw the red flecks. Just then she started to writhe in pain as the Lady of the Sith stared into her amethyst eyes, and she tilted her head. "I can make the pain stop, but you have to answer us first." The Lady of the Sith whispered in her ear.

The Jedi was only able to nod, as the pain receded, she gasped for air. "I am Grandmaster Dealia...I was trained...by Master Selian. I am not afraid of any of you. I will not tell you what you want to know." Dealia replied as she was able to stand up again. "Where are the members of the Resistance?" Kylo Ren asked as he stared dangerously at Dealia. "I don't know, if I did, I wouldn't say a word to the likes of you!" She snapped. Dealia then began to scream in agonizing pain as she was lifted into the air by the Lady of the Sith.

"Where are they?" The Lady of the Sith asked, Dealia continued to scream louder and louder as she was tortured by the female Sith Lord. Kylo Ren place his hand on the small of her back as Dealia was released and fallen to the floor. "She knew nothing. Destroy the Temple, leave nothing behind." She heard the Lady of the Sith order as she looked up, Kylo ignited his lightsaber and struck the Grandmaster down. General Hux watched and looked at Nimeria and Kylo Ren. "DO IT NOW!" Kylo ordered as he wrapped his arm around her waist and began to walk back to the ships.