Chapter 17

Snoke released his grip on Rey and watched as she fell to the ground. Kylo watched closely and waited to see what was going to happen. Rey then sensed that Nimeria was with her, but she wasn't sure how, she knew that she was strong. "I did not expect Skywalker to be so wise, we will give him and the Jedi Order the death he desires. After the Rebels are gone, we will go to his planet and obliterate the entire island." Snoke spat venom. Rey then tried to take her lightsaber back from Snoke, but he overpowers her and hits her with the hilt of the lightsaber.

"Such spunk look here now." Snoke began to use the Force to show her that the Resistance transport ships were being destroyed. "No!!!" Rey screamed. "The entire Resistance on those transports, soon they will be gone. For you all is lost." Snoke sneered. Rey then used the Force to take Kylo Ren's lightsaber and charged angrily at Snoke. He pushed her with the Force once again, "Oh, still that fiery spit of hope? You have the spirit of a true Jedi." Snoke chuckled evilly as he pushed her again towards Kylo Ren while his lightsaber in front of him.

"And because of that, you must die. My worthy apprentice, son of darkness, heir apparent to Lord Vader. Where there was conflict, I now sense resolve, where there was weakness, I now see there is strength. Complete your training and fulfill your destiny." Snoke said to him. Kylo Ren picked up his lightsaber and looked down at Rey. "I know what I must do." He said to her. "Ben, please." Rey pleaded with tears in her eyes. Snoke started to laugh.

"You think you can turn him? Pathetic child. I cannot be betrayed or beaten. I see his mind, his intent. Yes! I can see him turning the lightsaber to strike true. And now, foolish child, he ignites it and kills his true ene- "Snoke started to finish saying before being killed by his apprentice Kylo Ren. Rey and Kylo then look around them to see the Praetorian guards and together they attack their enemies.