Chapter 24

Taehyung's pov

I was sleeping when heard a sound coming from the door I turned my head to look and that moment I wished I hadn't done it, at the edge of the door with a psychopathic smile was Kai looking at me "i see you woke up babyboy, ready for fun? " he said "no, don't you dare to touch me jungkook will kill you" after I said that he start laughing like a maniac not that he isn't but you know what I mean,

I don't think jeon is so smart to found  us here we don't cameras so he can't hack them and now nobody can save you ahahahah" I want to cry so much right now, I want the warmth of kookies body, his soft but rough lips on mine, I want him to cuddle with me but I have to stay strong for me and him. "OK then you can start your game" he laughed a little he grabbed me and  tied me to the table then took a knife and started scratching my skin. Don't scream tae don't scream.

Jungkook's pov

I got in the car with my hyungs I garb my phone and call some other groups for help I trust them they are under me so they can't betray me "Hello baekhung get your group and meet me at ******** address we are going to destroy a mafia leader", "okay bro we'll be there", then he hang up, next I call TXT " get  your team and come at ******** address" I said and hang up " exo and txt are coming?" Jin hyung asked and I nodded, I'm happy and so proud of my baby he is clever he hide his phone so I can find him.

I called exo because I know that they want revenge from Kai he was at their group but he betrayed them he has a spy for an other gang, he tried to kill them but then they call us. After that they promised to kill him when they find him and TXT just follow my orders they are a new group but good with weapons. "jungkook we are here" suga hyung said we got out of the car, one by one picked our weapons and knives "JK" turn my head to see beakhung and his team I give him a small smile "good to see you baekhung" I said we wait a few minutes for txt and after I tell them the plan, we kill 'taehyung's father, exo Kai and txt will look for taehyung "okay so that's the plan just look up I'm sure he is waiting for us" namjoon hyung said and we nod.

3rd person pov

Every group had their positions they waited for rm to signal to them, as soon as he did, they started killing any enemy in front of them,  Bts entered without getting caught and tried to find the room in which dead roses leader is we still don't know his name, "jk I think I find him" jimin said "where?","he is in the in the last room of the corridor, we must hide well so that we don't get caught" jimin wishpered, the six boys killed many guards they thought it was too easy they went inside and it was dark Jin said through the earpicing "why is so dark in here", "I don't know princesse" namjoon said then the light turn on and they had 100 guns pointing at them

"ahhhahhahahahahah, I think you enter in the wrong room" they turn their head to see a guard holding a tablet showing their leader "I knew it was a trap" suga said angry "let me tell you jeon what you are missing right now my son raping and torturing your love ahahahah" he laugh like a maniac but jungkook was boiling by anger.

~with taehyung~

"ahhhhahhh STOP ahhhh" taehyung was screaming, the pain was too much Kai had made deep cuts in  tae's body, blood was all you could see on him, Kai  was pressing the wounds to get more blood he was laughing watching him suffer "now baby it's time to feel you" taehyung was ready to faint but hearing this made him wake up, he tried to push Kai away with his body, he start to kissing him on the neck "pls aaaahh stop" tae was crying, waiting for help he was sure that jungkook would save him, Kai undress himself keeping only his underwear.

"stop I don't ah want it ah" taehyung felt disgusting  "JUNGKOOK HELP ME" Kai got angry he didn't want his sex doll screaming another man's name so he, punshed him in his stomach and grap a cloth and put it inside his mouth "let's fuck you now shall we?" he take off taehyung's shirt and start to bite and suck him. Kai's hand travel down to taehyung's member but then he stopped "What is that?" tae was terrified he slipped his hand inside his underwear "a phone? You clever aren't you?" he laughed "so let's take some pictures together then" he take pictures of him smiling and tae behind him crying and blood all over his body then he get back touching him, taehyung didn't fight back this time he gave up.