Chapter 35

3rd person pov

Yoongi raised his head up to look at jimin's pale face when he saw a tear running through his eyes and then was when his heart stopped hearing the machine, going Bip Bip, bipbipbipbip......

"JIMIN NO PLSSS DOCTOR HELP" yoongi shout crying for help the love of his life was dieing in front of his eyes and he couldn't do anything to help him, just holding his hand, after some seconds 3 doctors and 2 nurses entered the room running "what...

"JIMIN NO PLSSS DOCTOR HELP" yoongi shout crying for help the love of his life was dieing in front of his eyes and he couldn't do anything to help him, just holding his hand, after some seconds 3 doctors and 2 nurses entered the room running "what happened?" one of the doctors said looking at jimin "I don't know I was talking to him when the machine start bibing pls do something he is dieing" suga said looking desperately at the doctor, "we will do our best but for now leave the room we are going to operate him" another doctor said using CRP to bring jimin back, yoongi left after he look jimin's face.

He walked outside only to see the others looking at him with worry "Yoongi hyung what's happening?" taehyung said crying, "Jimin h-he is d-dieing" he said and broke down again in taehyung's embrace, tae hugged him tightly "he is going to survive hyung, I know jimin he is strong", "we all hope so tae" Jin said looking both of them. Hours passed but no one came out of the surgery to tell them if jimin was alright or not. They wait and wait until the door of the sergery room opened, all of them stand up immediately running to the doctor "How is he? Is he okay? Pls Tell me he didn't die?" suga was asking so many questions and that make the doctor chuckle a little "Don't worry Jimin, is stable, he is strong and alive, he will wake up in the next 5 hours" the doctor said making the others cry in happiness, Jimin was okay and that was the most important right now.

"Yoongi we will go to the mansion to eat and take a shower we will come back quickly and we will bring you some food and some clothes" jungkook said looking at the other "You can do anything you want, take as much time you want I will be here with jimin" he said and smiled for the first time today. "Okay, if jimin wakes up before we get back pls call us" rm said getting a nod as an answer, "bye yoongi take care" Jin said and yoongi nod his head before leaving to see jimin in his room.

~inside the van~

Jungkook's pov