Chapter 31

Yoongi's pov

Afrer I left from the  house I went  to the nearest hotel, I booked a nice room for a week and went downstairs to the bar to drink. I want to forget about everything and everyone but I can't take one person out of my head and that person is jimin his crying face and the way I talked to him was horrible, I took my third whiskey and drank it like it was water. I can't get drank easily so I start to drink more and more and then was when a girl came to me smirking,

"hello handsome" she winked at me "get lost" I said to her and tried to get up but I lost my balance and fall on her making us both to end up in a very uncomfortable position "wow you are impatient daddy slow down" she said smirking I made myself to stand up "leave me alone bitch I have a boyfriend" well maybe I had because I'm an idiot who told his boyfriend that he wants to break up, for silly things, I was sad so I went to my room and layed down and after that darkness.

3rd person pov

Jimin was on his room with taehyung and Jin watching movies but both of them slept on the second movie but jimin was pretty awake he was thinking about suga, he can't just break their relationship like it was nothing for something like that he made him jealous and hurt so he get revenge and now they are both even, jimin tried to stand up but taehyung was hugging him like a pillow and he was so cute while sleeping so he stayed at his place after some time he fall asleep.

Next day came and Jin was cooking in the kitchen namjoon was on his laptop reading informations about their mission, J-hope was talking a shower and jungkook went to wake up jimin and taehyung, he opened the door of the bedroom and walked inside he went towards the bed only to see two adorable puppies sleeping together, jimin and taehyung were like puppies so cute and so innocent he went closer to taehyung, sat on the bed and kissed his lips "baby wake up its time for breakfast" he said with a soft voice, taehyung opened his eyes for some seconds and after that he put his head under the blanket "nooooo" he said cutely making jungkook chuckle.

"baby if you don't wake up now J-hope will eat all the strawberries and pancakes Jin hyung mare for you" hearing that taehyung opened his eyes quickly and hopped out of the bed running downstairs shouting "YOU EVIL SUNSHINE, DONT TOUCH MY STRAWBERRIES I WILL KILL YOUUUU" jungkook was on the floor laughing at his cute boyfriend reaction, rule one if you don't want taehyung to kill you don't touch never and I mean NEVER touch his strawberries "ahhh tae too loud" said jimin making jungkook turn to look at him "what?" he said, "nothing I came to wake you up come downstairs Jin hyung made breakfast" jk said and left.

After that jimin went to take a shower he brushed his teeth and hair, made his morning routine and went to his closet he put a sad outfit today because he was feeling sad and his kitty wasn't there to make him smile.

He was still sexy though, he put some makeup and went downstairs all the membres were there except from yoongi of course and that made him sad where was he? Is he okay? Did he eat?, that was some of the questions in his head "jiminie good morning ...

He was still sexy though, he put some makeup and went downstairs all the membres were there except from yoongi of course and that made him sad where was he? Is he okay? Did he eat?, that was some of the questions in his head "jiminie good morning come est with us" taehyung said smiling and jimin smiled back "so tomorrow is the exhibition for the diamonds so we have to get ready" jungkook said seriously "baby today you will go to buy a new suit, you have to look very rich we managed to get an invitation your name will be KIM V you won't talk to anyone there am I clear" jk said looking at taehyung with jealousy and adoration in his eyes.