Chapter 3

Taehyung's pov

Today it was Friday the last day of school before the summer. My eomma wake me up and said that she has to work until late at her office and my father will come home at 5 so I will be alone at house.

I went to school at saw my hyungs "Hello hyungs", "Good morning Taehyungie", "Good morning Taetae". "Hyung can I ask you a question?" I said to Taemin hyung, "of course Taehyungie what is it?", "Well I talked with my father yesterday about those drugs things and he get very mad and he said that I better don't ask or talk about it again and that things don't bother me. Do you think is weird?" I said with confused face and bogumie hyung answer. "Well Taetae do you think that your father felt uncomfortable with that talk?"he said with curious face, "I think so why?", "Taehyungie have you ever thought that your father maybe is the drug dealer?" Taemin hyung ask and I start to get mad. "Hyung how could you said that about my father he is a serious person not a drug dealer", "Look Taetae if you don't believe us then try to go to his office and find by yourself what he hide." bogum hyung said. "OK hyungie I will" I said with a sad face and went to class.

When the lesson start I didn't give much attention because I was thinking the things that hyungs said. What if my father is a drug dealer?, What if my father just scared and I think bad things for him?, If I ask him he will tell me? Or he will hurt me?.No Taehyung don't think like that he is your father he will never hurt you, right? Then the bell rang and I left  my class.

______________________________________

After school me and my hyungs went to a café and talked about K-pop groups and I said to them that my favorite group is blackpink.
(mine of course is bts ❤️❤️❤️)
The time now is 4 and I left for home of course i said goodbye to my hyungs first .

When I arrived at home I went to my room at finished all my homeworks for school so I can be free all the summer and do whatever I want. I layed on my bed reading a book about vampires and werewolfs and about their mates I know that they don't exist but is very interesting.

After an hour I start to thinking about my father's  office. Why he never let me be at his office? Is he hiding something? "Maybe I should go and check." I said and got up form my bed and went to my father's office.

______________________________________

I try to open the door but is was locked. Maybe he is really hiding something. Then an idea put on my head and I went to my parents bedroom and saw under the bed. I saw a small key and grabbed it. I went again on my father's office and opened the door with the key.

I start to looking for some information about my father so I went to his desk and opened his drawers and found small bags I smell one of them and start to feel dizzy. After 2 minutes I understand that my father is the drug dealer that the police try to find for 2 months. "I have to do something I have to tell the police. How could he do that to his own family" I said to myself. Then I heard a cold voice, "You don't tell anyone about this", I turned my head and saw, "Father?".

______________________________________
What will happen in the next chapters? Will taehyung's father hurt him?