Chapter 7

This chapter has yoonmin too. Enjoy.
______________________________________
3rd person pov

2 days had past after the kiss and jk start to behave again cold to taehyung not because he didn't like that he kissed him but because he didn't want to catch feelings for taehyung. Jungkook didn't want to fell in love, the reason why? He didn't want tae to get hurt because jk has many enemies and he want to protect him that's why he tried to avoid him.

It's time for breakfast and bts gang with taehyung went to cafeteria. "Good morning kookie" tae said with a boxy smile and sweet voice, "Tae don't call me that is enjoying so are you" jk said with an expressionless and cold face and voice, "but I miss you why you don't talk to me you know that I like you why you are so cold to me 2 days now. The first day you were so sweet to me" tae said with teary eyes,"Come on Taetae baby leave him alone he doesn't understand" Jin said, "He doesn't want to express his feelings for you he just scared he  hasn't feel in love in his life he doesn't know what love means" jimin said with a smile and give tae his breakfast.

"Guys stop this I don't have feelings for him and I don't care I was good only because I was scared of what Jin hyung will do to me if I wasn't" jk said rolling his eyes. "Jungkook shut up, you don't mean it" suga said angry, "Suga chill he will understand sooner or later his feelings for taehyung" rm said, "I will say it again I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR THIS STUPID KID AM I CLEAR?" he shout and all nod in fear except suga.

After that jk went back to his cell and start to hit the wall hard with his hands and shout "I DON'T LOVE HIM, I DON'T LOVE HIM, I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM, JK STOP TO THINK ABOUT HIM JUST STOP" but jk couldn't stop thinking about the younger and that make him go crazy. A few minutes later he calm down and went to sleep to clear his head.

Back to tae and the others. Taehyung was crying because he love jungkook but he didn't love him back and he treated him abruptly and he didn't care about him and that make taehyung's pure little hurt break. "Taetae please don't cry he didn't mean it" J-hope said, "yes tae bear everything will go well don't worry just give him some time to think" jimin said trying to calm tae down. Then Jin hug tae and said "Taetae baby go and get some water you will feel better jimin go with him please", "of course and I will  go with him he is my best friend now and I don't want him to be sad come on Tae bear get up" jimin said with a smile and dragged him on the counter with the food and the drinks.

As tae putting water in the glass two handsomes man's went behind jimin and taehyung and back hugged them. "What those cuties do here in jail? Mmm?" the one man said, "who are you? jimin said and took the other's hands out of his waist so did taehyung." Sorry my bad I am Minho and he is Kai" the guy who was hugging jimin said. "And what do you want for us?" tae said a bit worried "oh baby you can talk I like your deep voice is sexy" Kai said smirking "You didn't answer me", "well I want you under me to call me daddy and fuck you until you can walk tomorrow" Kai said smirking again, "what do you mean fuck me?" tae said with a cerious face. "Wait a minute you are  a virgin?" Kai said exciting, "Yes why ?"tae answered," Omg now I want to fuck you even more come to daddy baby and you will feel good"he said and give his hand to taehyung.

"Tae don't even think about it is dangerous you don't know what sex is or means so come with me back to the table and I tell you" jimin said, "Oh so my baby know about sex mmmm I want to try come to your daddy babe" Minho said smirking, "I don't want you, I have a daddy who can fuck me better than you ever could " jimin said smirking back at him "You are hard to get I like that" Minho said, "So baby will you come with me?" Kai said to taehyung with lust in his eyes. "No I will talk with my best friend first and then I will decide" tae said with a little smirk "Playing hard to get, I love a challenge" Kai smirk and slapped tae's ass. "We are leaving let's go taehyung" jimin said to a blushing taehyung "OH look my baby is blushing because of me" Kai said and jimin dragged tae to walk to their table and Minho shout "IF YOU WANT COMPANY OR YOU CHANGE YOUR MINDS WE ARE HERE FOR YOU". After tae and jimin leave Kai said to Minho "Tae will be mine very soon and I don't intend to let him go so easy" said with a smirk and lust on his face, "And jimin will be mine too", Minho said "Wait how you know his name he didn't tell you" ," he is in the bts gang and he's boyfriend is suga but I don't care I want to fuck his pretty and sexy ass so hard" Minho said and after that both of them went to their table.

Tae and jimin went back to their table they didn't say anything because they think, those two maybe be helpful in the future.

______________________________________

After an hour all went back to their cells tae was thinking about what jimin said to him about sex, in his bed, Namjin couple were hugging in namjoon's bed, jk and j-hope sleeping and now the yoonmin couple.

"Daddy can we have sex?"jimin said with puppy eyes and suga answer cold" Not now jimin I am not in the mood let me sleep"jimin was shocked suga never refused to have sex with him not even once, "but you never refused sex with me and you never called me by my name you always call me baby boy you don't love me anymore?" jimin said with a sad face and teary eyes, "Go to sleep jimin I am sleepy" suga said a little bit angry but he didn't want to shout at his baby."Can we at least hug each other?" jimin said with puppy eyes "No, now go to your bed and sleep and don't make a sound I want to sleep peaceful" suga said like he didn't care about anything. Jimin went to his bed and tears fell from his eyes to his face he was broken suga never talk to him like that and that hurt him and then said with a low  voice " You will pay for this min yoongi you will see that".

30 minutes had past and now all sleeping except jimin and taehyung. Jimin got out of his bed and whispered-shout too taehyung because their cells were close, "Taehyung listen here I have the perfect idea to make jungkook and yoongi to pay for ignore us and Kai and Minho will be part part of my plan are you in?" jimin said smirking and tae answered "of course I do everything to make jungkook express his feelings to me and love me back, what is the plan evil chimchim?", " we will make them feel jealous to death", jimin said evil laughing and tae said "that's a perfect idea chim we will do that tonight at the dinner, wait jeon jungkook just wait" he evil laugh too.

_____________________________________
Get ready for the next chapter because there will be very jealous and smut so get ready. I purple you all 💜💜💜💜