Chapter 25

3rd person pov

BANG

Everyone closed their eyes not wanting to see who shot whom, but they had to face the truth they opened their eyes to see a dead body, and a pool of blood around it "that's what happened when you try to kill my loved ones", "TAEHYUNG" jimin said smiling and run towards him "you are okay? I so happy", "Jimin I missed you, we won both are dead now only this guards left" taehyung said and smirked he start shooting some in the head, others on their hearts or stomachs, jungkook was shocked he felt like crying seeing his baby there with him, he was injured but that was nothing at the moment.

After killing the rest of the guards, jin, jimin, suga, Rm and J-hope run and hug taehyung "I'm so happy you are alive kid" suga said, maybe he is cold sometimes and doesn't want to  show his feelings to others besides jimin but he cares about taehyung he is like a brother to him "ohhh my baby, you are hurt" Jin said crying "shhhh it's okay he will be alright my love" namjoon said and hug Jin, taehyung smiled at them and turned to look at jungkook who was crying right now shocking everyone "my love" he said and run to hug taehyung "I'm here my darling, with you" tae kissed his neck wanting to calm him down "I was so scared that he will kill you and I couldn't see you, touch you are kiss you again" jungkook said and hug more tightly tae, he didn't want to leave him again.

"What are we seeing a K-drama?" Chanyeol said and beakhung glare at him, "they are so cute together, I never saw jk like that" sehun said and uwu. "Jungkook my love you know that nothing can stop me and you from being together" taehyung held jungkook's cheek and kissed him on his lips passionate, txt and exo were drooling over them, they were happy because they know that their boss and friend, find someone who truly and completely love him. "Okay let's stop crying, how about a party in my bar at 9:00?"jungkook said and everyone cheered for him they get in their cars and left to get ready for the party, now J-hope was driving and taehyung with jungkook making out in the back of the car" I missed you so much baby "jk said and kissed taehyung's hand then his cheek and lastly his lips," I missed you too my love, I was waiting for you I knew you will come to save me"he smiled at jk and hug him, they stayed like that until they reached their house.

Taehyung's pov

We arrived home, home with the people I love, with the people I want to spend the rest of my life, go on a missions with them, joke with them, be angry with them, saw them marrying. I feel so good to be back here I missed everything maybe I left for 3 days but the things that happened make realised how important is to be with your friends, your family even the most small things are important when you do it with the person you love. From now on I will live my every day like my last one, jimin and Jin dragged me to seat on the sofa they wanted me to tell them want happened between me and Kai.

After one hour of explaining to everyone what happened they were so angry with Kai, jungkook wanted to go back find Kai and shot him again and again, I laughed with him because is cute and hot to see him angry so I held his hands and went to our room to get ready I still have scars and wounds but I covered so of them with makeup "baby boy, what do you think about my clothes?" I turned around to see jk smirking at me, my mouth fell on the floor he is so hotttttttttttt, omg he is handsome.