Chapter 12

3rd person pov

3weeks had past and today is the day that taehyung will finally be a gang member. He wake up with full energy ready for his last training. Now taehyung isn't the innocent kid he is strong, he can running for one hour fast and he can defense himself. He learn many sexual things form namjoon, jimin and jungkook but he still a bit innocent. He is a bad boy now he is scary and heartless but with his friends and boyfriend he still is the flufball.

Taehyung went to cafeteria to meet and eat breakfast with the members. "Good morning Taetae" J-hope said but before tae can say anything he heard a voice calling him from behind he turned and see Kai with a smirk "Good morning baby", when jk heard that he stand up ready to beat the shit out of him but what taehyung said make all the members drop their mouth "Good morning daddy baby boy miss you" then tae start to walk closer to the man making the man's smirk even more, "tae wtf are you saying?" suga said angry.

"Oh shut up suga I am talking to my daddy", "that's my baby" Kai said and kiss taehyung's cheek , jungkook couldn't speak he was shocked and hurt at the same time but tae just want to prove that he can defend himself, when Kai hug his waist with his hand to make tae come closer, tae grabbed him by the hand holding his waist, turned it over and threw him hard on the floor, "MY DADDY IS JK AND I AM HIS PROPERTY AND NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME EXCEPT HIM AM I CLEAR LOSER?" he shout so everyone can hear him and he kicked him in the abdomen and said "am I clear now?", Kai nod, stand up and went back to his table.

After that tae sat beside jk and said with his boxy smile "Good morning guys good morning my kookie" and give a peck to jungkook's lips and blush, all of them where in shock they can't believe that the flufball can change so fast to a sexy bomb. Silence, only silence and members looking tae as he is an alien (well he is but not now), "so you, right now seduse Kai and beat him up?" suga said "yes that's the plan I just want you to see that I can do everything" tae said, "well you did a great job you were fantastic", "yeah taebear better than me I think I know what you gonna do as a member"jimin said and all except jk said "a seduser ", "no no no no no my baby boy won't be a seduser only I can touch him you hear him" jk said with an angry pout and hug tae tight.

"Come on kookie I am good at sedusing and remember you are my real daddy, I love you, I need you, I want you and only you" tae said with love eyes and jk pull him in a passionate kiss and hold his waist even closer to deeper the kiss "hey hey hey slow down horny bitches and you Mr. Jk don't do it in front of my salad" Jin said and they laugh until they can't breathe.

All went to the gym for the last training but before taehyung can start running jk grab his wrist and said " Back at the cafeteria I thought that you played with me that you didn't love me the way I love you, you are my everything and I can't lose you and I won't, but when you said those things to Kai I felt hurt for the second time in my life", "daddy listen to me I only love you and I don't want to lose you either whatever I said back there to Kai were lies only to seduse him so don't over thinking okey? I LOVE YOU " he said and give a passionate kiss to jk and left for practice.

Taehyung's pov

Finally the practice is over I think I gonna die today the went hard with me because is my last practice so they have to make sure I am ready. Now I am waiting for the others, they went to have a meeting, after ten minutes they come back with a big smile on their faces and jungkook said "Baby congrats now you are the 7th member of our gang and your role is seduser with jimin he is a seduser to" I start to jump like a five years old but I don't care I am a gang member now my father will pay and my eomma will come with me and jungkook, after we escape from here.

"Now guys I heard that the meeting of all the police in Seoul will be tomorrow in the morning" j-hope said and I felt a little scared because I never kill anyone but I do it for my eomma and my new family. "Good, baekhyung give me all the weapons that we need guns, knives, bombs shodows and bullets of course" jk said with a smirk "And who is baekhyung? Eeeh jungkook?" I ask really angry and jealous "ohhh my baby tiger is jealous. Don't worry love he is a good friend and only a friend you know I love you", I know you love me I love you to but I am jealous but I don't want you to see that "yeah ok whatever" I said cold and he pout, omg he is so cute when he is pouting he's like a bunny.Aaaaaaahh I can't take it anymore I run to him and hug him and start kissing him all over his handsome face and start to giggle " alright alright I know I love you to my baby but I will punish you tonight" he said and I pout "no I said that you can't have sex until this week ends so you can't punish me, and I want my ass for tomorrow if you punish me I think my pretty ass will break apart" i said and all start laughing at me, ahhh I hate all of you. No I love you I just kidding "ok my baby afte we escape I can punish you and believe me your punishment will be perfect. Now baby you know how to use a gun but you never hold one, I give you a knife and a gun tomorrow" my daddy said and I nod.

"Everyone go get a shower, get changed and go to cafeteria to eat. I will go with my tiger after we finish" daddy said and all went to do their thing, me and daddy went to our cells and get some clothes.

3rd person pov

After the shower all get some fresh clothes and went to eat. Jimin and Jin start to tell funny stories about their boyfriends and suga said how many times fuck jimin in the garden of the house, tae was laughing so did jk. Both tell some funny things that happened to them and with that 2hours past jk stand up and said with a soft and low voice "Now guys go prepare yourself for tomorrow and get some good sleep I want you all fresh ready to kill all the cops am I clear?", "Yes boss" all said and went back to their cells, taekook went again to taehyung's cell to sleep together and tae said with a low and sleepy voice to jk "Tomorrow will be a big fight", and fell asleep hugging jk and having his head on his chest. Jungkook wishpered "No one is going to hurt you my baby I will eat him alive if he did, I will protect you and help you with everything because I love you" he said and kiss taehyung's lips and fell asleep.

___________________________________
I finished the chapter finally it takes me 3 days but is okay if you like it, for the next chapter will be the escape and the meeting tae and eomma. Bad I know we'll you will see bye-bye. I purple you 💜💜💜💜