Chapter 34

You are going to cry in this chapter so pls have something to wipe your tears
Recommended song🎶:Criket Numen Kthema kohen(slowed) or I love you by Billie Eilish
_______________________________

Yoongi's pov

I was seating in my hotel room thinking about... Jimin his face and smile are hunting me, his teary eyes even more, I hate myself for what I did, he only did that to get revenge, I would have done the some thing. I hurt him twice and I even slapped him... again, what's is wrong with me? I went towards my bed and throw myself in it. My eyes slowly closing, I haven't sleep well since I left the mansion.

The time now was 6:30 and I woke up because of my phone ringing, I picked up and answered "hello?", "Suga we need help here, so pls be here as soon as you can, I'm sending you the location" jungkook said and hung up, I sounds kind of worried, I quickly put my shoes on, took my gun and my mask and went out of the room, I slept with my clothes so I didn't have to get dressed, I looked at my phone to see the location jk send me, the museum? Why are they in a museum? And then is when it hits me the mission with diamonds, it was for today, FUCK, I need to hurry up.

3rd person pov

Yoongi arrived after 20 minutes, trying to find someone of the group to tell him what's happening. After some minutes he saw jungkook and ran up to him "Jk what happened? Where is tae?" he asked , "he is in the back of the museum and namjoon on the other side, jimin and jin are in the roof top and J-hope inside the van" he said with a serious voice "why did you called me?" suga asked and jk gave him a glare "oh sorry I should have left jimin and jin die, because you are bored to come and help?" he said now angry, "what do you mean is jimin okay?" he asked with a worried expression, "if you keep talking and not running to help your boyfriend then I think he will be dead in less than 50 seconds" he said and yoongi run as fast as possible, he went to the roof top and saw Jin trying to fight 10 men, he took his gun and shoot three of them to gain the others attention, and he succeeded the men turned to look at him giving Jin the time to escape from their hold, and start fighting with yoongi.

"I thought you wouldn't come" Jin said, "I thought so too, but jungkook called me" he said shooting a man, "good you are here, he will be happy to see you" Jin said smiling at me before killing a man with his knife "you think so?"suga said with hoping eyes making Jin laugh at him" of course my baby missed you very much ".

Yoongi's pov

After killing all the men I heard Jin talking to someone through the earpiece" Jin hyung are you okay there?" said a very small voice and jin hyung answered"I have some help" he said and turned his head to look at me. Then I saw my baby's head from inside the glass and I went closer to ask him "Jimin are you okay?" I asked him and he looked at me with a shocked face "Yoongi?"he said with puppy eyes and I uwu and him" yes baby it's me now come so we can leave safely "I said and smiled and him and he smiled back at me but my heart stopped when I heard someone shouting 'die bitch' and a knife throwing at my baby's stomach" ahhh"he shout from pain and I shout in shock "JIMIN NOOOO" FUCKKKKK... "hyung help me get him up here" I said at jin hyung who was crying from the shock, he held jimin's one hand and I grabbed the other one.

We pulled him out and I took him brital style and run down the roof top, he was bleeding, his eyes closed, breathing heavily, I start crying I don't want to lose him, he is the love of my life, I can't stand that.