Chapter 10

Taehyung's pov

"hello again baby",I couldn't believe my eyes this can't be true I felt so scared that I felt my breath leaving me. Where is jungkook when you needed him?

" Y-y-ou?", "Yes baby and now that I remembered I forgot to tell you my name back then because Jin interrupted us... so preety boy the name's Jack but you can call me daddy" he said smirking at me, I don't like that, I want jk, where is he?. Tae don't cry be strong, be strong you can do this "Can you please leave me alone? I don't think my boyfriend would like it, if you touched me with your dirty hands", "what did you just said?oh please don't say jokes like that I can't take them, now come with me " he started with a laugh and ended with an evil smile and I didn't like it because the next think that happened was him dragging me in the bathroom next to the gym I tried to escape him but he was very strong he pushed me on the wall and started kissing my neck.

I was now crying I don't want to get rape, I tried to scream but Jack hold one hand above my mouth keeping it shut while with the other hand, he was unbottoming my shirt. I bit his hand making him yell in pain and took the chance to shout "Jungkook, guys help me please he-"before I can continue he punched me in my stomach and I fell on my knees "no one is going to save you and especially here. You are in jail with other criminals remember? They won't help you baby boy" he said with a smirk.

While I was still down on my knees he took the chance to unzip his pants making shiver in fear. He pulled down his pants freeing his hard cock putting it in front of my face and I cried harder turning my head the other side whispering "please... I beg you.. don't do this please" but he didn't listen to me, so I closed my eyes and accepted my fate. I was seating there ready to suck his dick.... I already feel disgusting with my self but before he can continue with his terrible actions I felt his body getting away from me, I opened my eyes only to see an angry jungkook on top of that jerk punching the hell out of him. To tell you the truth I didn't felt guilty on the contrary I felt happy I tried to stand up but I couldn't the pain on my stomach was too much so I shouted "J-j-ungkook" with the last bit of energy I had, jungkook turned his head to look at me only when he was sure that the man was completely dead on the floor.

3rd person pov

Jungkook's eye's was red from anger he was to kill the one who tried to hurt his baby, jungkook run to the guy knocking him out on the floor, punching and kicking him, the guy tried to fight back but if couse couldn't jungkook was stronger and more skillful than him so he didn't stand a chance against him, hearing his baby's cries jk pulled out from his pocket a small butterfly knife cutting the guy's throat ending his life once and for all.

After he got sure that the man was dead he turned to taehyung and the eyes there was once hard and cold turned into soft and lovable, he walked towards his baby who was till seating on the floor, he knelt on his level and took him in his arms hugging him tightly whispering sweet things to his ear to calm him down.

"Shhhh it's okay now baby he is gone he won't bother you again I promise you that Don't be afraid I am here with you" jk said with a calm voice," H-he tri-ied to to r-r-ap-e m-e" tae said with a shaking voice, "I know, I know baby but try to calm down now and come with me to drink some water yeah?" tae nodded his head and followed the olde to the cafeteria. When they walked inside they saw all the bts members laughing and talking with each other but when Jin saw taehyung's state, shaking legs, teary eyes and messy hair he looked at jk with worry eyes, not getting any answer, he jumped up form his seat and ran towards the younger.

" OMG MY BABY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, TELL ME THE BASTARD'S NAME AND I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM" he shouted so loud that's it's sure everyone in jail both police and prisoners heard him, "No need for that hyung I already killed him" jk said with a proud smirk getting a satisfied nod from everyone, the members went closer to taehyung "taebear what happened? Please tell me I am worried " jimin said his eyes getting teary, but before the boy could answer someone else did it for him, you guessed it right... Jungkook "Jack that bastard tried to rape my baby" everybody frozen by the news, they were shocked "that bastard" whispered yoongi , "how could he? " J-hope said while he was tightening his first," he tried to rape my taebear? Give me his fucking body I want to rip it apart and give it as a treat to the dogs" jimin said making everyone shiver, " Yeah but you have to torture him first jk", all said and tae smiled at them "thanks you guys I really appreciate your care for me but I want to get out of here as soon as possibly, I want to see my eomma I miss her so much" tae said "don't worry Taetae you will see her soon very soon we have a plan to kill all the police officers and then I promise you that together, we will find your father and kill him but you have to be one of us to succeed that " J-hope said, tae made a thinking expression making everyone panic for a moment but then he smiled and answered" Then for now on i will be a part of this gang too" the members smiled and hugged him, after the hug jungkook looked at him with a smirk and said " Very well then, you start your practice form tomorrow. Now namjoon tell him our plan".

After an hour namjoon explaining the plan to taehyung they ate their dinner and went to their cells for different reasons yoonmin couple to fuck, j-hope to sleep, namjin to hug and last but not least taekook. Jungkook went to taehyung's cell because he wanted to make his baby feel safe and of course spoiling him with more love and care. So they spend their whole night hugged each other while sleeping.

__________________________________
I am so so sorry that this chapter was short but I promise the next one will be a long one. What will happen to the next chapter? Pls vote if you like it and comment, if you want to know when I'll update again follow too.
I Purple you💜💜💜💜💜💜