Chapter 8 (M)

3rd person pov

It's time for dinner and the start of the plan that jimin think to make jungkook and yoongi jealous. All boys walk to a table with their food except jimin and taehyung, the others sat and yoongi start to talk with j-hope ignore completely his baby boy who is upset and bit of jealous. Jungkook try to not look tae and start eating, namjin couple been lovely-dovely all the time. Jimin and tae take food and start to talking about the plan.

"So jimin what we do for start?" tae ask, "well I think that Kai and Minho will ask us if we want to eat with them, after they ask we say yes, go to their table and start get a bit flirty after that let them do whatever they want but don't let him do things that you don't like, am I clear?" Jimin said with a serious face and tae nod. After their talk they sat at the table and start eating, a few minutes later Kai and Minho went to bts gang table.

Kai went behind taehyung and back hugged him and give him a kiss on his cheek make tae blushing and jungkook getting angry. "Hey baby how are you I miss you" Kai said, "I am good thanks Kai" tae said giving him his boxy smile and that time jk wanted to kill Kai because of that. Then Minho said to jimin with a smirk "baby want to eat with us take it like date", after suga hear that he get up for his seat and went towards jimin and said "don't you think go with him if you don't want to kill him right here right now".

"Yes of course we will like that right tae bear?" he said ignoring completely suga and get up form his seat, "of course I want to know Kai a little bit more before anything happens" tae said looks at Kai, "Yes baby whatever you want" tae got up and before can make another step he heard jk's voice. "Nothing going to happen because you stay here with me" jk said with a angry voice. "Sorry but you aren't my boyfriend or my dad so you can't tell me what to do, come on babe let's go" he said and dragged Kai to a table and Minho and jimin followed.

Jungkook's pov

I can't believe that taehyung leave with that asshole I swear I kill him if he try to make a move on him he is mine. After they leave they sat two tables before our table and the good in that is that I can see every fucking move that bastard do. A few minutes later start to laughing and being touchy and I don't like that I fell my blood boiling but I was trying to not  make any expression in my face because I didn't want others to think that I was jealous. But I was, very much, then Jin talk and break the silence. "I think Kai and Tae could be a good couple, they so cute together", "shut up Jin he just want him for sex nothing else" I said and he smirk "are you jealous?" J-hope ask.

"Why should I be jealous?" I ask, they play with my nerves today I really want to kill all off them but I can't because they are my family. "well Kai is sexy, hot, handsome, cute and he can be perfect for taehyung, he needs someone that care about him and love him", I can't hold it anymore I have to tell my secret, "OK ok ok you win I love taehyung but I don't want to hurt him", "yeah I knew it joon my child is in love" Jin said fake crying all said to me that I have to confess to him and make him my boyfriend as soon as is possible, because I don't want Kai to steal my baby

Taehyung's pov

I can fell all this time eyes staring at me. I know is jungkook and I like he is jealous that means that the plan It's working and I can see suga gives death glares to Minho. Then I felt an arm grab around my waist I look up and see Kai with a smirk, he start to drag me toward him until our bodies touch, I was blushing very hard I like the feeling but I don't like Kai I love jungkook and that's the reason that I do all of that. Our bodies touched, then I heard a loud growl I turn my head and see jk staring at us, giving Kai death glares.

Jimin now start to fell very nervous because Minho make him seat on his laps and had a smirk on his face as well as Kai.

Suga's pov