Chapter 28

~pls vote and follow💜 ~
Listen the songs love or leave me slowed by little mix and dark side slowed by Jada face and Alex goot.
__________________________________

3rd person pov

Yoongi run to his room afraid of what is going to happen, when he arrived he heard moans jimin's moans "ahhhh just like that minho yeahhhhhh", "Minho" yoongi shout he froze in his place this is some kind of nightmare, it's has to be "ahhhh more daddyyyyyyy ahhhh", "JIMIN OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" suga was in so much anger that tears were leaving his pale face "ahhhh mmmm deeper ahhhh",

suga couldn't take it he knows that god is punish him with the worst punishment his lover, his world having sex with someone else who isn't him "JIMIN BABY PLS I'M SORRY STOP" he shout again crying, he was desperate "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR DONT DO THAT TO ME BABY I LOVE YOU PLSSS" yoongi was on the floor crying and knocking at the door begging him to stop this torture "PLS PLS LOVE STOP AND OPEN THE DOOR".

Hearing how broken his boyfriend was jimin start crying too, I wanted so much to go and open the door and hug him telling him that is was a lie he wouldn't do anything even out of anger, but he have to teach him a lesson he broke his heart and he isn't going to give in so easily even if it's rare to see yoongi crying like this and begging "baby I know I did bad and I broke your heart but I didn't have the intention to do it, I only wanted to see how is it to be jealous when someone touch me, pls baby let's talk I'll do anything you want" suga said trying to open the door but of course it was locked

"I don't want to hear you now  Mr. Min pls go away and let me enjoy my time like you did" jimin said laughing but also crying, pictures of that bitch kissing his man made him angry again and start the moaning again"ahhhhh yeah minho pls more ahhhhhhhh mmmmm ".Suga was crying on the cold floor with his head on his knees hearing jimin's moan but every time he moan minho's name a part of his heart was breaking.

Namjoon didn't want to believe what he was hearing his anger was so much that he tried to break down the door "ahhhh Stefan pls more ahhhh", "JIN OPEN THE DOOR NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he was shouting but inside his heart was crying "ahhhh more ahhhh fa ahhh faster ahhhh" "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, I can't believe that you are having sex with that asshole Stefan" namjoon break down in tears but he still tried to open the door but he couldn't he was so weak, yeah the Kim namjoon a mafia crying on the floor while hearing his lover and husband having sex with another man and the man he hates the most.

"JIN BABY PLS OPEN THE DOOR" namjoon was shouting crying, "ahhhh Stefan ahhh", "BABY LET ME EXPLAIN STOP THIS YOU ARE HURTING ME" after hearing that he could not hold himself "I WAS HURT TOO SEEING YOU KISSING AND HUGGING A BITCH IN FRONT OF MY EYES" Jin shout crying from the inside of the door in his bed with the teddy bear namjoon brought him for the valentine's day. "baby, my love I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you this much I just wanted you to feel what I feel when you flirt with other guys" namjoon smiled sadly because Jin ignored his words and that's how the three guys fall asleep crying in front of their lovers door.

"I feel so bad for them this is heart breaking, they love so much each other and now they suffer because of that stupid prank we did" J-hope said crying, he felt guilty too because he didn't do anything to stop them for ruining their relationships only because of jealousy. "Hoseok don't feel guilty what they did was very hurt breaking for Jin, jimin and tae and that wasn't manly at all" beakhung said hugging J-hope, chanyeol was thinking how all of them much be hurting, he was glad that he wasn't in their position but they are his friends and he have to do anything to make them smile again.

"Beakhung pls tell me, the truth are they really having sex with those guys?" chanyeol and hoseok looked at beakhung who was looking down, feeling guilty that his friends have to go through this but they have to learn that their partners have feelings too, they are very important and they shouldn't put pranks on them, beakhung was angry but he didn't shout "Well no, they aren't cheating on them, because they love them very much, but we planned this so they can feel a bit of their pain." he said leaving the both shocked "You planned this? To hurt them why?", "they deserve it, they will have to to anything to get them back or forgive them, you should have see them crying in front of me with so much pain in their hearts take it as a revenge" beakhung said and smirked.