Chapter 33

3rd person pov

The time now was 5:30 and the boys were outside the museum getting ready for their mission, jungkook still hasn't see taehyung in the suit because he has to saw up in a limousin, so he needs to wait for half an hour, after some time people start to come in, they had expensive cars, clothes and jewelries, one by one they gave their invitations to the guard who was checking for uninvited guests. "ahh I'm bored were is my baby tae, why is he so late" jungkook said with a pout "look at him, he is pouting like a baby, taehyung really changed you jk didn't he?" Jin said smirking at him and jungkook sigh and said "you are right but I'm happy he did" after some more minutes of talking about their plan a black and expensive limousin arrived in front of the museum, people went closer to see what was happening the chauffeur opened the door and then was when taehyung appeared, with his expensive suit and his  serious face making the girls faint.

 "ahh I'm bored were is my baby tae, why is he so late" jungkook said with a pout "look at him, he is pouting like a baby, taehyung really changed you jk didn't he?" Jin said smirking at him and jungkook sigh and said "you are right but I'm happy ...

"Jungkook you can close your mouth now, or else you are going to eat a fly" J-hope said laughing seeing jk's shocked face "oh he is going to get a punishment for that" jk said smirking, "for what?" jimin asked "for letting this people see what's mine" the mafia said with lust in his eyes for the younger, "he is limping, or I'm not seeing right?" rm said looking at jungkook who was smirking, "I can't believe you, you fucked him before the mission you nasty people" Jin said making the rest laugh.

"Look now he gives the invitation to the guard" J-hope said making the others look towards taehyung, the guard looked at him form head to toe and let him in, "I'm in" they heard taehyung say from the earpiece, "good now go to look around and after some minutes go to the group of people you will find in your right" rm said, they can see what's going on inside because of hoseok, he hacked the cameras.

Taehyung's pov

I was walking around with my serious face looking at the beautiful paintings, I love to paint too but after all this things that happened with, my eomma and that shit of a fake father, I stopped things that I like to do, but is okay because I find a family and the love of my life. "baby can you hear me" I heard jungkook from the earpiece "yes" I said with a low voice "go to the group of people now" he said and I nod my head knowing that he can see me through the cameras, I slowly walked towards the group of rich people "good evening gentlemen" I said and bow "good evening young man" one of them said they were bit older than me "do you like the paintings?" I asked, "they are quite beautiful" another man said, "do I know you from somewhere, you seem familiar" the man asked me, "oh no I came from China for this exhibition" I said with a small smile, he smiled back, and we start talking about random staff.

"taehyung it's time to shine" I heard jungkook from my earpiece and smirked "I'm sorry but I don't feel well" I said looking at them with a pain expression "are you okay, do we need to call the doctor?" one of them said but before I can answer, I fall down closing my eyes like I fainted. "OMG someone call an ambulance" the man shout and people start to coming closer to see what's happening, some of the guards come to see if I was alright, they tried to help me get up but I was not moving, "taehyung hoseok is going to turn off the lights now" I heard rm said I didn't say anything, the lights turn off and people start to shouting for help I was still laying down when someone grabbed me and took me outside "jungkook?" I said and hugged him, "good job baby" he said and kissed my forehead, "jimin and jin are already in the rooftop, come with me so he can guard around the museum" he said and gave me a gun, I took it and kiss jk on the cheek after that I run behind the museum.