Chapter 38 (M)

3rd person pov

Taehyung looked at jungkook smirking "let the show begin daddy" he slowly lowered his legs kneeling in front of jungkook's hard cock he pulled down his underwear releasing his member taehyung licked his lips looking at it, he looked back at jk and said"i see you already got hard", "only looking at you makes my dick excited baby" jk said. Tae hold jungkook's dick in his hands moving them slowly, jk groan at the feeling he moved his head back when taehyung took his dick in his mouth deep throating him,

"ahhh fuck baby boy just like that" he graped a part of taehyung's hair making him take more of him on his mouth causing tae to chock on his length after some more time jk cummed in the younger's face "fuckkk you look so sexy with my cum all over your face, I really want to fuck you baby" he said "then what's stopping you daddy?" tae said looking at him with his innocent eyes and jungkook didn't hesitate to kiss him passionately their tongues dancing together both moaned in the kiss, jk stopped kissing his lips for a moment before he continued with his neck leaving dark-blue hickeys all over the others neck making him close his eyes because of the pleasure.

"Jump" jungkook said sounding so demanding and so dominant that taehyung couldn't do anything else but to obey, he jumped at locked his legs around his waist and his hands around his neck kissing him, jk grabbed his ass for support making the other moan from the sudden pleasure "ahhh more plssss" the mafia boss slapped him against the wall bitting his lips making them bleep a little before he lick it and smile at the younger he start kissing him from his neck down to his nipples. He took in his mouth his one nipple while his hand was playing with the other nipple "ahhhh jungkook ahhhh it's ahhh too muchhh ahhhh", "shhhh baby boy let me have my fun" he said smirking everything was find until jungkook decided to bite the others nipple making him scream from the pain and pleasure.

"if ahhh you continue ahhh shitttttt like ahhh that then...." taehyung couldn't even speak because of the pleasure jungkook was giving him "ahhhh don't stop ahh I'm going to cum ahhhh I'm close" jungkook heard that and smirked in his head he slowly removed the hand from the other's nipple guiding it towards his hard member holding it in his hand "jungkook ahh no ahhh plssss" tae pleaded back jungkook only smirked he start moving his hand aggressively on the others cock making him his breathes quickening, the air was slowly disappearing, his eyes rolling back screaming jungkook's name again and again and that made jungkook proud he liked seeing the other in this mess, a mess he created, this mess was only for his eyes "ahhhh jungkook I'm ahhh cumming pls ahhh don't stop I'm begging you ahhh daddy ahhh let me cum ahhh",

"I like seeing you begging cum baby make daddy proud cum like a little slut that you are" with a loud moan taehyung cummed on jungkook's chest. "Fuck baby that was hot" the mafia boss said smirking at his lover, jungkook hold taehyung in his arms again leading him on the bed he laid him down and kissed his forehead, then his nose, then his cheeks and then his lips the kiss now was soft, no tongues involved only their lips showing their love to each other, jk moved closer to the younger's ear his hot breath making the other shiver "spread your beautiful legs for me darling" his voice was so soft that made taehyung moan from the softness he opened wide his legs for jungkook to get in between them, jungkook smiled evilly seeing the other's submissive behavior and he would be lying if he said he didn't like it.

He made his way in between the other's legs and groaned at the view, that was the best view for him to see, taehyung's pink and swollen hole was there looking so sexy like it was waiting for the other to come and wreck him "fuckkk baby that hole of yours it's so juicy" jk licked his lips again and without any warning he put his tongue deep inside on the other's hole making him grab the sheets tightly from the pleasure "ahhhh daddy ahhhh" he moaned jungkook was eating his asshole like he hasn't eaten in months, his tongue was playing around his walls making the other cry from the pleasure his legs were shaking "ahhh junkook pls ahhh fuck me ahhh already" he said desperate jk stopped for a minute and said "Impatient aren't we?" he laughed "cut your shits jeon and fuck me" tae said now pissed because he wanted to cum with the other's cock inside of him.