Chapter 17

3rd person pov

"WE HAVE AN IMPORTANT MISSION" J-hope said. "okay explain" rm said serious, "well I woke up when all of you had leave the house, I ate breakfast and opened my laptop to see that the truck with the drugs that we will give to another mafia get attacked by 'BLACK MOON' ", "before you ask black moon is not an important team of mafia they just steal drugs and take them for themselves or they sold them to other mafia's telling that are theirs" suga said to taehyung "mmmm I understand so what is the mission?" Jin said "well I heard that tonight two of the members will go to a bar to sell the drugs, so I want jimin and tae to seduce them" jk said jimin and tae looked at each other and smirk "we are in" they said

"Good but don't you think that you will go alone, me, Rm and suga will go with you but we will stay hide. Jin and J-hope will stay at the van" jk said and grap and arm around taehyung's waist "Are you jealous daddy?" tae ask with inoccent look but inside he was smirking he likes that jungkook is possessive.

"Very, so watch your moves, if he touch you where I only can he is soooo dead no one won't steal my baby for me" jk said and taehyung smile. "you two will wear earphones so we can hear your conversations and I'll hack the cameras so I can tell you were to go" J-hope said and all nod their heads "Alright but can I ask a question?" tae ask "bring it?"suga said," what is the name of the bar? "," The suicide bar"j-hope said with a little laugh "okay go upstairs change to comfy clothes and came down for dinner" Jin said.

~with taekook~

"Baby come seat on my laps" jungkook said with a smile "what is it daddy?", "today me and suga follow, you and jimin at the mall and saw how you protect yourselves for those assholes", "You spy on us? Tae said with an angry pout "cute" jk whispered "yes and I'm proud of you but I wanted to kill that bastard who try to force my baby boy" jk said with an angry face but in the blink of an eye it changes to a smirk "baby I think you forgot something", "what is it?", "you let me hard before you go now you will take care of it", taehyung's eyes opened wide "time for launch bye" he said and left running, jk laugh.

~with yoonmin~

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOU SPY ON US" jimin shout he don't like when suga don't trust him "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP I'LL PUNCH YOU" suga said angry "OHH NOW YOU WILL BEAT ME UP, YOUR  OWN BOYFRIEND", "I SAID SHUT UP" and with that suga slap hard jimin on his face, jimin fell on the floor crying "b-ba-by I-I am s-sor-" suga try to touch jimin so he can get up, "NO DON'T TOUCH ME, LEAVE ME ALONE" jimin said with tears in his eyes and with that run downstairs, "what have I done" suga said.

~with namjin and j-hope~

After J-hope and namjoon get dressed they went downstairs to sit with Jin. "you think taehyung will be alright on the mission I'm worried" Jin said, "don't worry love jk will be there too so he is safe" namjoon said with soft voice and kissed his husband's cheek, but then they heard shouts "NO, DON'T TOUCH ME, LEAVE ME ALONE", "is this jimin?" J-hope said confused, "I think s-" but before namjoon finished his sentence a crying jimin run downstairs and hug Jin very tight crying even more, "what happened my baby?" Jin ask worried "y-y-oo-n-ngi h-he s-s-lap M-me and s-s-ho-out a-at m-m-me" jimin said devastated, three of them widen their eyes "HE DID WHAT?, I'M GONNA KILL HIM" Jin said screaming.

"Jin hyung why are you screa-" before tae could finish he saw jimin crying and run to hug him. After, jimin said to them how the fight start and what happened after. He was still crying in taehyung's arms, "come on jiminiiiii let's eat stop crying we have a mission dont forget that you can take revenge" tae said and smirk at him, jimin stop crying and thought about it. Tae was right he have to take revenge from yoongi, he stand up and said "you are right Taetae, come on let's eat" he give him a little smile and seat with the others in the table, "SUGA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE FOOD IS READY" Jin shout and the others start to laugh, after a minute suga come downstairs and sat on the table beside J-hope looking at jimin with sorry eyes but jimin turned around his head and start to eat.