Chapter 1

Taehyung's pov

"Taetae wake up baby you will be late for university" my eomma said and I stand up form my bed. "OK eomma I coming in 15 minutes" I said and I went to the bathroom to make my morning routine. When I finished my shower I weared a black hoddy, blue jeans and my white shoes.

(he has blonde hair not blue and not the microphone and the mpandana)

I went downstairs and my father said "good morning taehyung", "good morning father and eomma" I give eomma a kiss on her cheek. "hello sweetie here's your breakfast" she said. I ate and said goodbye to my parents and I left for the university.

______________________________________

When I arrived at my university I saw my best friend bogum hyung.
"Hello bogumie hyung" I said and I give him my boxy smile. "Good morning Taetae how are you?", "I'm good hyungie thank you. How about you?", "good but I am little bored for school today", "oh" then the bell rang and I hug bogumie hyung and  went to class.

________ time skip_______________

I heared the bell rang and I arranged my things and leave the class. I went to have  lunch but I saw my hyung and call him. "Taemin hyung", "oh hi taehyungie", "hyung do you want to have lunch with me and bogum hyung?" I ask him "I d' like that" after that, me and Taemin hyung found bogum hyung seating in a table and went to him with our food.

We sat and bogum hyung said to us about the news he heard. "I saw on the news that the police is looking for a drug dealer who supply students, bars and mafia strong drugs." after that taemin hyung said "Yeah I heard of that too, this man is so good at hiding that neither the police can find him and he make so much money too." "Mmm hyungs what is drug and who is the drug dealer?" I ask. "Oh Taetae I forgot that you are so innocent" bogumie hyung said "Well taehyungie the drugs are very bad for people because those things can make people die, crazy or addictive to them and the drug dealer is the person who sells them and he is a bad person so you better stay away for situations like this. You understand? "taemin hyung said" Yes, hyungie I understand ".

The lunch finished and we went to our classes after we said goodbye to each other. When the school end I left to go home. Just as I arrived I heard my eomma to shout at my father." Eomma why you shout at my father? "," Oh Tae baby you come back. Don't worry is nothing go to your room now OK honey?", "Yes eomma" I smile at her and kiss her cheek and went to my room, I wear my pyjamas and went to my bed to sleep for a while. When I woke up I went to my desk to do my homework. After an hour my eomma came and said that the dinner is ready.

______________________________________

"So taehyung how was at school?" my father ask with serious face and I answer him" Good father  I took 20 at chemistry's test and I spoke with my friends about different things like, school, parties, drugs, mafia and music. "," what did you just said? " my father said freaking out a little bit," I said school, parties, music - "," No no no those, the other one what did you said? " I looked at him with confused face then I remembered what I said" Oh you mean drugs and mafia? "I ask him" Yes how an innocent boy like you know about this things? "," Mmm my friend bogum hyung heard about a drug dealer and he said that to us too why father is that bad to know about this? "," No but don't dother about this things focused on your studies and don't think or ask about those things again. Am I clear? "he said with an angry and serious face." Yes father I don't."I said with a sad face,"Good now I go to my office goodnight", my father said  and went to our house little office. When he left I ask my eomma "Eomma did I make him mad?" I said with teary eyes. "Oh honey no no is not your fault your father is just tierd that's why he react like that okey sweetheart?", "Okey eomma I go to sleep now goodnight I see you tomorrow." I said, I kiss her cheek and left for my room.

______________________________________

2 hours past and now is 11 and I can't sleep because I was  thinking about my father's reaction when I said about drugs maybe he doesn't like those bad people and drugs or he scared that I take drugs? Who knows? Maybe today it was a bad day for him. Because I'm curious about that drug dealer I went to my computer and try to found informations about him the only the after 1 hour research is that the police try to catch him for 2 months and the drug dealer had supply more than 15 areas so far.

Now is 12 and I close my computer and went to bed for some sleep because tomorrow I have school and I don't want to be late so I slept in my comfortable bed.

_____________________________________
So this is my fist chapter I want to tell that the story is mine and the next chapter will posted very soon so don't worry ❤️❤️❤️