Chapter 37

Taehyung's pov

I was looking at her with nothing but hate, she was the girl who tried to make me break up with my jungkook, but I have a feeling that this is not the only reason she is here, so I looked at jungkook "Kokie, why is she here?" I said looking at him, he smiled and answered "Lisa was the one who helped Kai take you away from me, it was a trap, Lisa was trying to seduce me and kiss me so you can see it and run away like you did and after that Kai came and took you", I looked at him and then back to her, my eyes darken "well well well I feel pity for you but for two reasons, the first one is because you are here and in this condition and the second one?",

I stopped and then laughed evily "because your condition will get even worse" I said with a cold and deep voice and I saw her shivering in fear "oh babe I never knew you could be this sexy when you are angry and serious, it turns me on" I giggle at him and looked in his eyes seductively "after this I'll let you do whatever you want with me daddy" I said and smirk "wow, now I'm even more interested in all this" he said and I laughed at him.

"Can you end with this disgusting conversation?" Lisa said and we both turn to look at her "I'm sorry my dear, it wasn't very polite of me to keep you waiting, but there are so many things I want to do with you" I said smiling at her. I looked at the door behind me and saw two guards and I smirked at my next thought "Guards!", "Yes sir taehyung?", "Tie her up in a table and bring me two knives too" I said and they nodded their heads I looked at Lisa to see her shivering "are you scared Lisa?" I said but he didn't answer, I walked closer to her and slap her hard in her face "you should be" I smirked at her scared and pale face. The guards tied the girl in the table even though she tried to escape but of course she couldn't, I was hugging jungkook the hole time.

3rd person pov

Lisa tried to wrench her arms free and felt narrow straps dig into his flesh. She cried out in pain and kept battering at the straps with her forearms. They sawed in deeper and drew blood, but she was too far gone to notice it. She snapped her head back, the impact dizzying her for a moment. She hit the metallic table again and again with the back of her head, pounding away at her restraints. She yelled out, a shout mingled with fury and panic. The stuffy air invaded her mouth, causing her to gag.

Taehyung was enjoying watching her in this condition, he walked closer to her and  took the knife in his hands he smiled sweetly at her and with the tip of the knife start making cycles in her legs "you are the first person I'm torturing and I don't know exactly what to do so...." taehyung turned his head and looked at jungkook "will you teach me how to do it daddy?" he said smirking, jungkook walked closer to him while smirking "now it's getting interesting".

After hours of torture Lisa was half dead half alive, her fingers were cut off, her legs had deep cuts bleeding, she was stabbed in her stomach multiple times, some of her hair was cut off with a scissor, they injected into her system ecstasy so she can endure the torture, she wasn't crying or begging anymore because she didn't have the strength to anymore. "look at her, isn't she pretty?" taehyung asked "now she is before she wasn't the red color suits her by the way" jk said and laughed, "but to tell you the truth I didn't expect from you to be this good in torturing someone" the mafia continued "I didn't know I had it in me either" tae giggle "but you know what? I got bored so...." taehyung took the gun from jungkook's jeans pocket at shot the girl dead "guards get rid of her" taehyung's voice was cold and demanding and that made the guards to shiver in fear "yes sir" after that taehyung and jungkook left the room walking to their bedroom.

The second taehyung's foot stepped out of the torture room his mood changed completely, he put a smirk on his face looking straight to jungkook's eyes "so daddy are you ready to use me as you want? Are you ready to fuck this tight walls of my hole? Are you ready to fuck me until I can't breathe? Tell me to you want me?" taehyung said with a deep and sexy voice waking up jungkook's junior "ohh baby you woke up jk junior and that's not good you should be punished for that" jk answered smirking "yes, daddy I need to be punished pls punish me" the younger y said now looking innocently in the mafia's eyes.