Chapter 11

Taehyung's pov

Me and jungkook now are on a date in the beach. Is very peaceful here, jungkook reserved a table next to the sea. He softly hold my and said  " Baby I am so happy that we are together and I want you to know that I love you so so much ", "I love you to my prisoner" I said and laughed a little he made a sad face and I peck his lips "sowwy dadwy" I said with my baby voice because I know he can't resist at that,"its OK baby don't be sad I am fine" I win. "let's go for a walk shall we?" he said with a bunny smile, how can I say no to him mm? Tell me "of course daddy", "I like it when you call me daddy in public don't stop that" daddy said and give me a passionate kiss.

We walk far away form the people and the restaurants but I don't know why. After a minute we stopped to see the stars in the black sky it was so romantic the stars were so light that we can see around. I was watching the stars when I heard jungkook say"baby" I turned my head to him and saw him in one knee. OMG WHAT HE'S DOING? "Baby we are together 1 year and my love for you grows everyday even more that I can't see a future without you so I want to ask you will you-" omg we will ask me to marry him of course I say yes "Wake up tae wake up" he said. What wake up what does he mean? "Wake up baby is time for breakfast and is your training day today so wake up" he shout on my ear.

3rd person pov

Tae open his eyes and start to cry, when jk saw his baby crying he lost it "omg baby what happened I am so sorry, to wake you up like that, I didn't mean to, I am so so sorry please don't cry", "Kookie I..."," You what baby what happened tell me I am worrying" "I saw us in my dream on a date in a beautiful beach under the stars you asking me to marry you, but when you ready to say 'marry' you shout wake up and I was so happy but you destroyed everything I hate you" tae said with a pout and jungkook giggle and smile "so you want me to marry you baby?" he ask, "Yes I want because I love you" taehyung said and kiss passionate his boyfriend, jungkook was Jungshock  how tae can do this things when he is so innocent, well maybe he isn't so so innocent.

"ohhh my baby I love you to so so much and I will marry you in the future but for now came with me to eat breakfast because you have training with me and the other to be a part of our gang sweet so dress up" jk said with a smile, jungkook in the past hate to smile and have weaknesses but now that he find the love of his life all change and he will protect his baby at all costs. Taehyung got up form the bed and get dressed, he and jk went on the cafeteria and saw that the others have already eating their breakfast, they went to get food. After that they joined the others on the table.

"Good morning lover birds how did you sleep?" Jin ask, "Good hyungie"tae said with a smile but soon  disappeared from his face and   a sad expression appeared" what's wrong taebear why so sad all of sudden? "jimin ask a little worry and jk, rm and suga looked at tae with a confused face" Nothing I just miss so much my hyungs bogumie hyungie and taemin hyung", "baby why did you say bogumie hyungie and taemin hyung you love more that bogumie?" jk said a bit jealous but what taehyung said made him even more jealous "of course I love bogumie hyung more he is my best friend and he is very important for my I think that he is very worry about me now", " aaaa yeah you love bogumie more than Kookie alright alright" jungkook said with a pout "ohhh no no Taetae love more than anyone Kookie, Taetae love Kookie us a lover but bogumie hyung us a friend OK Kookie sowwy pwease forgive me" tae said with his baby voice and teary eyes when jk saw his baby boy ready to cry he said"baby I forgive you don't cry it's hurt Kookie yeah? Kookie loves you so so much will you give kokie a kiss? "tae nod and kiss him.

" look you is soft now? "suga said with a smirk," I haven't see you so soft I am impressed "rm said," he change you" jhope said, "yeah you right he is changing me but I am the soft and lovely man only for my baby at the others I am the jk the mafia boss who kill everyone with no mercy or feelings "jk said with a smirk but no one realized that a member was crying because he felt hurt but he cried harder and every one turned to him.

Jimin's pov

I was crying because Taetae said that he love his best friend very much and I felt hurt, I am his best friend to why he didn't say anything about me. Maybe he doesn't love me like I love him, I never had a best friend but with taebear I fell that I can tell him everything and trust him too. But what he just said hurt me. For my good luck nobody understood that I was crying because I was low crying but after some time I start to cry harder and I saw everyone looking at me with worry and confuse but my daddy looked like he is going to faint. I barely cry thats why my boyfriend is worry.

"baby boy why are you crying what happened please talk to me I am worrying", "I ju-us-t -fe-lt  h-h-urt because ta-eb-bear s-s-aid that he love his best friend very much but I am his best friend to he doesn't love me?" , I said calm down a little because daddy hug me tight and start to say sweet things to me and he said if I calm down he will reward me tonight so I calm down." No chimchim Taetae love you very much but I know bogumie more that's the reason I said that I didn't mean to hurt you I am sowwy" tae said with a pout, he kissed me cheek and pout again, cute. I smile "I forgive you only because you are my best friend and I love you". "OK enough with the drama let's go for practice"j-hope said with a smile and we all went to the gym.

____________________________________
3rd person pov

They went back to their cells they changed and they meet again at the gym, it's time for taehyung to be a part of the gang he has to training every day. "Now baby it's time to start the training and we start with increasing your endurance because the most important thing is to run and hide and that requires quick moves.Then we will work your strength and your arms you must be strong for any occasion, now will you start running for 20 minutes straight without a break your time start form now" tae start to run with jimin because his best friend of course he would not let everyone go through the practice alone.

The 15 minutes past but tae start to give up. "Come on tae 5 minutes left don't give up come on come on" jk and Jin start to shout to support taehyung "Come on baby if you do that we will make love tonight", "Go go Taetae you can do it" but tae only has jungkook's voice on his head and want they will do if he complete the run time so he start to run faster. Jk felt happy and smirk that his baby listen to him.

The time was over and tae now is taking a break, "bravo tae you do great now You will weigh 30 kg on each side and after that you will do push-ups" J-hope said and tae felt himself ready to faint but rm held him and said "it's okay tae you will get used to it". After the break tae do the weights and the push-ups from 3 times each one and now he has passed out in jungkook hands.
"Jk I think your wife is dead" suga said and everyone start to laugh.

__________________________________

Jungkook's pov

I bring my baby back to his cell after the shower I did to him because he was sleeping in my arms he is so cute, I changed his towel with his bijamas and I let him sleep on his bed. I went to cafeteria to eat and to bring my baby food too because I know when he wakes up he will hungry. I sat with my friends and start a small talk. "well jk how is my baby?" Jin ask me but I felt weird when he said 'my baby' so I said to him "you mean MY BABY, and he is fine but he is sleeping thats the reason I came here to get food for my baby boy to eat I don't want him to get sick", "look now you are disgusting with your love Mr. Jeon" J-hope said and I give him a glare. "Yeah yeah nice talk now excuse me, my baby needs me" I said and left the cafeteria I went back to my baby with a lot of food because I didn't eat much either.

15 minutes had past and now my baby is awake, in my laps, eating his food. "Baby will you feed me I didn't eat much at cafeteria because I want to eat with you" he give me his boxy smile and start to feeding me. I swear this kid will be the end of me, he is so innocent and so sexy at the same time and that drives me crazy. "Baby are you ready to make love with me now, daddy want his baby", but what taehyung did take me out of guard. He stand up and went to his bed, He covered himself with the blanket and said "Make love to yourself you can't touch me for one week that's your punishment", "no no no baby please I need you, you can't do this to me I am your boyfriend", "Yes I can now go to your cell or come and cuddle with me your, choice",of course I went to bed to cuddle with him, after a minute we fell asleep.

__________________________________
Yayyyyyyy I did it I am proud of myself. I hope you like it. See you in the next chapter. I purple you💜💜💜💜💜